• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Parallax thread

And for the record, everytime Hal Jordan didnt suck, it was out of continuity, like JLA:Year One or New Frontier. Kinda tells you something doesn't it?

jaydawg said:
And for the record, everytime Hal Jordan didnt suck, it was out of continuity, like JLA:Year One or New Frontier. Kinda tells you something doesn't it?

No, it doesn't. Year One was origionally meant to be in continuity. Green Lantern/Green Arrow, Emerald Knights, and the Spectre series are all still in continuity.

I thought the Spectre series was pretty decent. It held quite a few stupid elements, but there were quite a few wow-issues.

I agree with Harlekin some of the issues were awesome and some of the issues were lame , but i think the good outweighed the bad.

:rolleye:
If I knew there were such Hal haters ....
anyway for those who like the character, I found this pic ; I think it's great.
GreenLantern.jpg

bootylicious
adj.

Curvaceous or voluptuous, especially in the derriere (i.e., booty).

Hal-haters all have very small penises.

It's the only logical explanation. :woot:

Not to worry fellas, there's all kinds of treatments available to men with your "special condition."

LanternFan said:
Hal-haters all have very small penises.

It's the only logical explanation. :woot:

Not to worry fellas, there's all kinds of treatments available to men with your "special condition."

Hal lovers have penis envy, so I guess that makes them worst.

Yes, I envy my own penis. He's got such a simple life.

Nothing but urination and ejaculation punctuated by the occasional shower. It's a fine life for an appendage.

LanternFan said:
Yes, I envy my own penis. He's got such a simple life.

Nothing but urination and ejaculation punctuated by the occasional shower. It's a fine life for an appendage.

Thats not penis envy, thats being a sick human being.

"Parallax thread"? Hey, how long do you think it'll be before Johns retcons this thread out of existence? :)

TheCorpulent1 said:
"Parallax thread"? Hey, how long do you think it'll be before Johns retcons this thread out of existence? :)
He won't retcon it out of existence. He'll just turn it into a cardboard cutout of a thread, taking away its interesting characteristics and leaving an empty shell of a thread that just coasts its way through life based on name recognition alone.

And he'll blame it all on this yellow fear demon, right here --> :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"