• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Parallax thread

Brothers, sisters, why all this hate?
Wouldn't you stop bashing on Hal?

Cause Kyle sucks and they can't bring themselves to admit it.

Yet it still somehow knows that Kyle is better than Hal.

Personally I don't think in these terms.
"better" !
Ihope I won't judge the superhero in this term.
what does it mean? If you mean that because Kyle can kick Hal's ass, he is "the best" ... well I don't think it's very fair and above all, it's a statement that can disappear if someone in dc editorial crew decide to make a fight between Kyle and Hal and make Hal win the fight.
So ...
Anyway personally I came to appreciate Kyle ; I prefer Hal but I think they both have big potential. It is just that Hal is the purest version of the myth of the green lanterns . that why I think he is what you call "better" .
But since Kyle has done a lot of efforts, and has learn a lot in humility and devotion, I accepted him as GL .
Anyway at the beginning the thread was at first in order to discuss Mad Hal and all ... oh well.

You should think in terms of better, particularly "The Leaguer is better than everyone."

Hard to argue with a statement as true as that.

Mo' like isn't hard to argue with a statement, as totally not-true as that!

I'm inclined to agree with Leaguer; I got it right.

I'm inclined to agree with Fifthfiend, you're both totally wrong!

I'm inclined to agree with the mods, who've proclaimed that I am better than Leaguer. :up:

Basically moderators are always right about everything.

I mean, when I agree with them.

(when I don't, they're a bunch of fascist hypocritical nazis who only care about keeping me AND THE TRUTH down!)

That's my stance, and of course they were right in this case. Leaguer is like a speck of kinda all-rightness next to my colossus of awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"