Patrick Stewart Returns As Professor X

If true... Which actor do Hypesters want in the part?

Im not sure Im a fan of this. So they make the messy X-Franchise multiverse-canon? I just hope its only an easter egg. If they want introduce the mutants and want continue there story McAvoy make the most sense.

Ive ALWAYS loved random Teamups in comics and honestly that team sounds so f'ing exciting IMO. Especially Baldur.

Didn't Patrick Stewart say Kevin Feige approached him about reprising the role?

This topic should really be spoiler tagged. Some people don’t even want to know rumors.

All the studios are on a nostalgia kick...

How would any of those characters have a shot to take down Wanda? I mean maybe Xavier from mind control but ......

This movie is beginning to feel random as hell.

Thats the point. They're not meant to defeat her, but Xavier, Monica and Mordo all actually have a chance anyway.

Given Wanda's power set seen in films and from her show let's be honest, the bona fide Illuminati line up from the comics unless they had access to the Infinity Gems probably couldn't take on Wanda with Mr. Fantastic, Strange and again Xavier probably having the best shot.

When your opposition is a bender of reality a lot of super powers become moot.

I highly doubt the whole movie and characters will be all about stopping Wanda. The plot should be a bit richer than that, imo

Just thinking on it though...

Charles has the power set to come at a power house like Wanda asymmetrically via mind powers, the most powerful mutant telepath on the planet mind you.

However... In comics and in films let us be honest... Chuck's track record in these situations is... It's not good.

yeah, it just gives me Phoenix/Charles vibes. been there, done that.
They should do something different with Charles this time around, but we'll see...... It always end with the main male character fighting the female, Im a bit done with all of that.

Any chance that it's Maria Rambeau rather than Monica? It would make sense. She would be the Multiverse Captain Marvel instead of Carol and Monica's powers haven't been fully developed when we saw her in WandaVision.

Any chance that it's Maria Rambeau rather than Monica? It would make sense. She would be the Multiverse Captain Marvel instead of Carol and Monica's powers haven't been fully developed when we saw her in WandaVision.

Why would the development of Mainline MCU Monica's affect an Alt version from another reality? She could be more powerful, less, more experienced, have a different career...

I hope they bring back Ioan Gruffudd for Mr. Fantastic. I'm sure Feige went through his old contact book to call some more older actors to see if they wanted to make some quick cash for a cameo lol

Charles has the power set to come at a power house like Wanda asymmetrically via mind powers, the most powerful mutant telepath on the planet mind you.

There is unlimited potential in a confrontation between the two in terms of visuals. Could be a real stunning set-piece.

This rumour does a lot less for me from a character perspective though. I'm not going to root for a Charles Xavier who's not been properly established in this story, and I don't think it should coast on learned knowledge from a broken continuity. That said, I'm also not going to root for Wanda potentially killing Stewart's Xavier again either.

Apparently it's Captain Marvel Monica from another universe.

I hope they bring back Ioan Gruffudd for Mr. Fantastic. I'm sure Feige went through his old contact book to call some more older actors to see if they wanted to make some quick cash for a cameo lol

Wouldn't surprise me. There was a rumor a while back that Chris Evans was gonna cameo as Johnny Storm. Also heard rumors that John Kraskinski would cameo as an alternate universe Steve Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"