Paul Dano is Edward Nashton aka "The Riddler"

Did you at least prefer him to Carrey, @Milk Tray Guy? :funny: I liked him and wasn't put off by any of his acting choices. Though like Rick, I'm not sure I'll ever totally reconcile that Zodiac-inspired costume with the character from the comics. Still, some people said the same thing about DeVito's radically different Penguin when he first appeared, so we'll see how I feel in a few years. It's at least better than what I feared they'd do with the Riddler, i.e., just a regular slob sitting in front of a computer screen and with mustard stains over a green cardigan.

Did you at least prefer him to Carrey, @Milk Tray Guy? :funny: I liked him and wasn't put off by any of his acting choices. Though like Rick, I'm not sure I'll ever totally reconcile that Zodiac-inspired costume with the character from the comics. Still, some people said the same thing about DeVito's radically different Penguin when he first appeared, so we'll see how I feel in a few years. It's at least better than what I feared they'd do with the Riddler, i.e., just a regular slob sitting in front of a computer screen and with mustard stains over a green cardigan.
Yes, I'll give you that, I preferred him to Carrey! :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"