Pirates Vs. Ninjas! Naruto Vs. One Piece!

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
Alright folks, so now the debate of pirate vs. ninja rages on. And it's no more relevant in two of the most popular anime in Japan currently. Naruto and One Piece.

I got to be honest, I say the ninjas win.

ninjas

Cuz I am ninja
she's ninja
he's ninja too

I am ninja
a ninja
well I belive that you are ninja too!

? Ninjas they summon gigantic things which isn't really ninja typical but it would kill almost any pirate:up: Naruto is just funnier for some reason

Ninjas :up:

I've never cared for pirates :o

Haha. :D

I never thought about that.

Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin - Straw Hat Pirates

Choose your seven from Konoha and then we'll discuss this.

Enzyme said:
Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin - Straw Hat Pirates

Choose your seven from Konoha and then we'll discuss this.
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikimaru, Rock lee, Shino, and Neji.
But that= owned.

replace Sakura & Shika with Tsunade & Jiraya ... hell why leave Kakashi out of this fight ... sub him in for Shino or Rock Lee :cool:

Sloth7d said:
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikimaru, Rock lee, Shino, and Neji.
But that= owned.
Naruto/Luffy - Naruto would have to go Kyuubi, but even then I'm not sure. Luffy's strength is insane and he's not phased by people moving at high speeds.

Zoro/Sasuke - If Saskue doesn't have three swords handy at the time, copying Zoro's sword fighting movements isn't going to do anything. Chidori might work if he can get it to hit.

Nami/Sakura - If Sakura can actually put her strength to good use, she might be able to cave in Nami's skull.

Usopp/Shikimaru - Shikimaru would take it no problem.

Sanji/Rock Lee - Lee takes off the weights and have a definite speed advantage. But if Sanji connects just one kick, it's all over.

Chopper/Shino - If Chopper stays away from him long enough to pop a Rumble Ball and use Brain Point he'll find Shino's weakness and take him down.

Robin/Neji - Neji might win if he get's close, but Robin won't let him. She'll break his neck and/or back before he knows what is going on.

In fact...

Announcer: READY!? FIIIIIIIGHT!!!

::Robin kills them all::

Announcer: ...and the winners are the Straw Hat Pirates...

I voted pirate for no reason at all................Robots own both

Enzyme said:
Naruto/Luffy - Naruto would have to go Kyuubi, but even then I'm not sure. Luffy's strength is insane and he's not phased by people moving at high speeds.
And kyuubi's strenth is insane with just the one tailed form.
Rasengan would ko or kill Luffy in that state. And Luffy's defense isn't that great. He cuts just as easily as a regular human.

Zoro/Sasuke - If Saskue doesn't have three swords handy at the time, copying Zoro's sword fighting movements isn't going to do anything. Chidori might work if he can get it to hit.
This is a tough one. Because even of Chodori works, I've seen Zolo fight with a hole in his guts and bleede beyond the point of death due to blood loss. Sasuke might be able to win if he uses the curse seal though. Not to mention he doesn't need to copy Zolo's style. The sharigan will just help him to memorize the patterns, making Zolo's moves ineffective.

Nami/Sakura - If Sakura can actually put her strength to good use, she might be able to cave in Nami's skull.
Yeah, but only Sakura after the time jump.
Usopp/Shikimaru - Shikimaru would take it no problem.
Agreed.
Sanji/Rock Lee - Lee takes off the weights and have a definite speed advantage. But if Sanji connects just one kick, it's all over.
I doubt that. Lee was crushed by sand, had his muscles torn, was at the brink of physical exaustion and still could fight. One of Sanjis kicks will not instantly ko him.
Chopper/Shino - If Chopper stays away from him long enough to pop a Rumble Ball and use Brain Point he'll find Shino's weakness and take him down.

Robin/Neji - Neji might win if he get's close, but Robin won't let him. She'll break his neck and/or back before he knows what is going on.

In fact...

Announcer: READY!? FIIIIIIIGHT!!!

::Robin kills them all::

Announcer: ...and the winners are the Straw Hat Pirates...
Yeah that about covers it.

Zolo... hold on, you're a dub viewer?

One piece is ******ed, those cats dont stand a chance against those naruto cats.

To Enzyme why dont you have kakashi sensai, the 3rd hokage sama, oro the homo, itachi, and gai sensai sama fighting. You have all those lower naruto chars fighting. Sakura?? Might as well have Ino fight

Firstly, One Piece isn't ******ed. It's one of the most imaginative shows I've ever watched. And plenty of the characters could obliterate the Naruto characters.

If they looked him in the eye Itachi could put them all through mental torture.

But, if we are allowed to throw in high level bad guys, Enel alone could take out the whole of Konoha.

Though, Crocodile Vs. Gaara would be interesting.

Enzyme said:
Firstly, One Piece isn't ******ed. It's one of the most imaginative shows I've ever watched. And plenty of the characters could obliterate the Naruto characters.

If they looked him in the eye Itachi could put them all through mental torture.

But, if we are allowed to throw in high level bad guys, Enel alone could take out the whole of Konoha.

Though, Crocodile Vs. Gaara would be interesting.

One piece is basically finding some buried treasure. I seen a few eps of it, i remember them fighting someone on the ship about some food or something. From that point on it turned me off. (no homo)

Gaara not losing to no croc man, he wouldnt even be touched by the sand.

Not to mention the 3rd Hokage sama could problably beat the entire one piece crew because of his advanced ninja skills.

Not to mention These naruto cats smiliar to DBZ can increase their power expodentially like naruto can go 9 tails, sasuke can go break his seals and get stronger and stronger etc... Can one piece do anything similiar to that??? Can they summon bullfrogs with swords, snakes, racoons during battle??? Those cats stand no chance against naruto and thats real talk

I'm reading these chars bio's and they dont seem all that strong

• : Monkey D. Rufi

• [*]Weapon/Skills: His body is a rubber, so he is able to strecth his body and bounced all the bullet off his body.
  • Dream: To become the greatest pirate in the world and to conquer the ultimate treasure, One Piece.

• Name: Roronoah Zoro
  • Weapon/Skills: Uses three swords techniques
  • Dream: To become an invincible swordsman

• Name: Nami
  • Weapon/Skills: Her weapon is staff, and she is very good at navigation and stealing.
  • Dream: To collect 1 billion Beli and buy Kokoyashi village.

• Name: Usop
  • Weapon/Skills: He is a very accurate in shooting his sling shot to the enemy. His skills also include lying, but most of the people know that he lied.
  • Dream: To become a great pirate liked his father.

• Name: Sanji
  • Weapon/Skills: Beside cooking, Sanji has a very powerful kick. Also, he is a real lady's man.
  • Dream: To find "All Blue" the legendary sea that has every kind of fish in the world. And to be with Nami or beautiful woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"