Please sign my petition to release rights to marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObakeTora

נמר רוח הקודש
Reaction score
With the flop that fan4stick Fox just asked the fans what they want to do with their F4 property. We all know this will begin a trend that may lead to all studios relinquishing rights back to Marvel. That being said please visit Change.org and sign my request for all companies to relinquish control back to Marvel. Thanks and excelsior!

https://www.change.org/p/the-genera...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Marvel comics is an American icon with rich stories that have influenced young and old. However we cannot fully enjoy the Marvel experience because Sony, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Pictures own the rights to many of their properties. Because of this many great stories (such as Secret Wars, Battle of the Baxter Building etc) may never be told. We the fans would like the three respected companies to relinquish all rights and creative control to Marvel Studios. We the fans beleive that all parties involved will reap substantial monetary benefits once this occurs. Thank you.

Signed the fans

Id sign a petition to free up characters from marvel not relinquish them too Marvel

X-Men , X2, FC and DOFP say diffretly. Since when are those 4 movies from Fox screw up of the X-Men franchise? DOFP was arguably the best movie in the X-men universe and that was their last outing.

Oh and I'm with Chance Jackson on this.:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back