Infinity War Plot Rundown for Infinity War Based on What We Know (Including Leaks, SPOILERS)

Doesn't Black Panther already kind of disprove those reddit spoilers in a way?

They say Bucky is being woken up from Kryosleep but in Black Panther's end credits he's already awake and talking to Shuri?

My god, this movies going to be amazing.

Doesn't Black Panther already kind of disprove those reddit spoilers in a way?

They say Bucky is being woken up from Kryosleep but in Black Panther's end credits he's already awake and talking to Shuri?

Unless its an Ant-Man/Ragnarok situation where the Post Credit scene is actually a scene from Infinity War.

I've read the source, it's reddit Marvel spoilers group, and it was after the trailer and CC footage. The guy who posted it claims to work for Marvel lights department, but to me these "spoilers" seem just a speculation.

Normally the plot of Marvel movies is really different from trailers.

If so, then yeah it's likely nonsense. A couple parts did not seem right anyways.

What do you guys think each character's arc will be from the start of Infinity War to the end of Avengers 4? Also, how do you think some of the characters' entire MCU arcs will conclude (meaning from the start of their first movie to the end of Avengers 4... or Infinity War if they die in it)?

Even if fake all these plot summaries sound amazing. There's so much they can do with this huge cast of characters.

Well it's safe to say those reddit spoilers on the previous page are fake.

Next? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"