Justice League [POLL] Do you think Lex Luthor will return in either JL part 1 or 2?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
We saw a magnificent and IMO one of the best cbm villains ever and at least the NEMESIS of Superman from the comics in liveaction.

There were things (metahumans, Darkseid coming, ARGUS, etc..) that can make us think he will return one way or another. The question is... When?

-Justice League Part 1 or 2
-Supes solo
-Cyborg
-Suicide Squad (cameo)

One thing for sure is that with whats coming in JL, he won't be in jail for long. ;)

My opinion tho. But what do YOU think? Let us know with your thoughts and speculation.

I think JL1.

Fortunately we can see more of Lex even before that, in the Ultimate Cut.

His lawyers can free him for Superman solo film. Justice League - I'm not sure what else he can bring there. Suicide Squad - pointless. He can't fight, he can't do ****, but use his brain. Cyborg - possible. Instead of leaving prison for Superman solo...

Do we need a new thread evreytime you want to ask a question John?

Well I'd certainly like to see him in a more substantial appearance asap, but for the moment, I think he'll cameo in either Suicide Squad (as was rumoured) or JL1. Both not both.

According to an interview Jesse Eisenberg said he's unsure whether he will be in JL part 1. So my guess is if he appears it'll be a cameo.

Do we need a new thread evreytime you want to ask a question John?

Question is... are the questions necessary or relevant? Cause I prefer topics that generate healthy discussion rather than moaning and complaining as it's happening in the BvS forums right now and yeah I've seen really USELESS threads there..

whenever he returns I hope they tone down his quirks and act more stoic.

Oh no, not that Jason Todd is Joker again.

That is the LEX LUTHOR we will have for the DCEU. The other one was his father and was used for giving the name LEX to the company. So no, get over it fellas. Jesse's Luthor is the DCEU Luthor. End of the story.

I don't know, i mean while i won't mind if this is Luthor (because i mostly liked the younger buisnessman aspect) i have a feeling that we are going to see Luthor Sr in one form or another, maybe not as a twist but in a way.

IMG_20150329_150233.jpg

Will Jesse Eisenberg be back and as the classic Luthor?

jesse-eisenberg-briefly-discusses-lex-luthor-role-in-batman-vs-spider-man

He seems to have the same hairstyle he had immediately after shooting BvS. In recent interviews, so that leads me to believe he will be reprising the role of bald Lex Luthor. He also mentioned in a recent interview for Now You See Me 2 that he will be back!

He seems to have the same hairstyle he had immediately after shooting BvS. In recent interviews, so that leads me to believe he will be reprising the role of bald Lex Luthor. He also mentioned in a recent interview for Now You See Me 2 that he will be back!

I don't know, i mean while i won't mind if this is Luthor (because i mostly liked the younger buisnessman aspect) i have a feeling that we are going to see Luthor Sr in one form or another, maybe not as a twist but in a way.

I don't think so. That is a ridiculous move that fan boys would do if they had any chance. If I were WB/DC I would just force Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor to be more mature and cunning, he needs to grow into the suit and tie unstoppable businessman again. Darkseid's arrival would only speed up him getting out of prison.

He sucked because the writing sucked and the director didn't make him reel in that stupid ****ing performance

Eisenberg would be a fine Lex with a more subdued performance and better writing

The most recent interview he did on April 15, he said he's going to be back. That's for sure too. You'll just have to wait and see when and how.

He sucked because the writing sucked and the director didn't make him reel in that stupid ****ing performance

Eisenberg would be a fine Lex with a more subdued performance and better writing

I think Chris Terrio could easily write him to be a mature and prospective cunning suit and tie Lex after the events of Batman V Superman.
He is bald now, so that would help in his transition to become the definitive Lex Luthor. Jesse can act as normal guy without the static awkward personality, if you seen the trailer of Cafe Society, you see that that is not at all Jesse. If he does the same thing with Lex, but make him more intimidating and not a creepy awkward guy. That would be good, it all comes down to the vision of the director and script of the director. You can't blame Jesse because he excelled at performing what he was told to perform, to us it's bad because it's far from what he know of Lex Luthor. He is a fantastic actor, and fan boys are demeaning his capabilities.

I think Chris Terrio could easily write him to be a mature and prospective cunning suit and tie Lex after the events of Batman V Superman.
He is bald now, so that would help in his transition to become the definitive Lex Luthor. Jesse can act as normal guy without the static awkward personality, if you seen the trailer of Cafe Society, you see that that is not at all Jesse. If he does the same thing with Lex, but make him more intimidating and not a creepy awkward guy. That would be good, it all comes down to the vision of the director and script of the director. You can't blame Jesse because he excelled at performing what he was told to perform, to us it's bad because it's far from what he know of Lex Luthor. He is a fantastic actor, and fan boys are demeaning his capabilities.

Why would it speed things up?

Chaos and Anarchy, he can easily get out of Jail when there is no more order in between two years of an attempted takeover of earth by an Alien dictator.
Plus there are so many possibilities that can be written to make Jesse Eisenberg who is the same age as Cavill to be a mature and the classic Lex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"