Post Your Favorite Batman Pictures, - Part 1

a_asbrfqfixed.jpg

batman_and_robin_extra_by_duss005sm.jpg

tumblr_lxr0ctCvdd1r7tht0o1_500.jpg

bm680colorcover.jpg

the last one I have inked on my leg, but Batman is still not colored. Have to finish that this year.

Last edited:
I know these are well known classics, but they are still favorites of mine.

One of my favorite Bat & Cat moments by the late Don Newton:
batman35523.jpg

tumblr_l7kfmgfAO81qbujox.jpg

A lovely Catwoman by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez

Speaking of Garcia-Lopez, he and Dick Giordano had an elegance in their work on Bat-related (and other DC-) characters , both individually and as a team on this cover:
tumblr_loljwsr7Zk1qled5ro1_500.jpg

and here's his Joker:
scaled.php

And speaking of the clown prince of crime, I've always considered this the definitive Joker panel, by Marshall Rogers:
435659793_d1cce15ec2_o.jpg
displaycgi.jpg

And the definitive Batman, rivaled only by Garcia-Lopez and Giordano. Neal Adams:
4.jpg

And a couple of panels by Dick Giordano From There is no hope in Crime Alley, my all time favorite Batman short story:
crimealley.jpg

CrimeAlley-tec457.jpg

The definitive Two-face, Adams again:
nealadamsanddennyoneilbatmanhalfanevilpage007.jpg

Last edited:
Rounding off the old cabal with the Penquin by the overlooked Jim Aparo:
jim+aparo.+the+penguin.+001.jpg

Don Newton added a nice touch of eeriness:
Detective-526-Joker-and-Croc.jpeg

and I always liked when Batman was depicted tall and majestic rather than pumped up on the world's greatest steroids. Brian Bolland:
000a3cc3_medium.jpeg

Where is that joker/croc exchange from??

It's from Detective comics # 526, from 1983.

The title is "All my enemies against me".

A story where Killer Croc is moving in to take over the Gotham organized crime, and intends to kill Batman. The Joker then gather's all the "supervillains" under his leadership and intends to double cross Croc, beacuse the new boy on the block should not take the fun of battling Batman away from them.​

It's a great story. Lot's of focus on Nightwing and Jason Todd, as well as on Croc and Joker.​

Edit: I don't understand why the text has moved over to right side of the page.​

Last edited:
How does Ra's have the pants and blue undies if Batman is wearing them?

What has been seen...can never be unseen. Man I loved that cover, now I can't help but wonder how is Bruce ever going to poop in that suit?

How does Ra's have the pants and blue undies if Batman is wearing them?

Sometimes I wonder if people mess up the continuity on purpose. LOL I like the point of it him just holding the Batman suit; he's already wearing the mask and pants, but I'll let this one slide. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"