Predict the biggest box office surprise

Dr. Evil

Eternal
Reaction score
which upcoming movie that is going to be released soon, will be a surprise hit at the box office? It's a movie that not many people would expect to do massive numbers and ends up among the top 20 grossing movies of the year.

My choice: Pineapple Express

I thought everyone is expecting Pineapple Express to do big?

Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express

Speed Racer

Anime affects the brain. Corrupts the Soul. And sucks money out of a Geeks wallet faster than a 23 year old stripper.

Prince Caspian i know people would assume a hit because it a Lewis novel but i think many have written it off some who hated Narnia 1.

I think The Mummy 3 will be a surpise hit for so many are hating the movie already but i say it will look amazing and may be a surprise delight.

Incredible Hulk.

Hopefully this one will be good & make money.

I was thinking the Incredible Hulk but I thought a lot of people aren't going to go see this because of how disappointing Ang lee's hulk was.

I think all those mentions are considered blockbusters.

I'm going with Franklyn as a sleeper hit.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army.

I definitely think that's the sleeper hit of the entire summer.

My top 5 grossing films are thus.

1 Indiana Jones 4.

2 The Dark Knight they will be really close.

3 Iron Man.

4 Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince i know not a summe rmovie but never rule out HARRY.

5 Prince Caspian.

i don't think many people on this board are expecting hancock to do well but i reckone it wil do well...

that's not saying it's going to be much of a surprise to the average movie going public though, just to us fans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"