Raimi goes for old school pulp fictiion

Haven't seen the old The Shadow movie nor the 70's Doc Savage movie. Haven't even read any of the comics. But yeah, I'm interested in these projects. I think I'll get the old movies from somewhere and watch 'em.

I like Raimi style but his story-telling is a bit weak, his characters are always flashy but never had a lot of substance, I hope he gets some good screen-writers for this project...

^^^

That's truth.

Anyway, now I am sure that there will be no Spidey 4 from Raimi.

Cinemaman said:
^^^

That's truth.

Anyway, now I am sure that there will be no Spidey 4 from Raimi.

If anything he'll stay on in a producing capacity, which might not be bad since it might be time for new blood. Remember before Spidey was made, Raimi was like the the 3rd or 4th choice as a director. First there was James Cameron but his ego was too huge after Titanic and his script was too graphic, then Fincher but he hates origin stories... So hopefully they try to get fincher back, that'd be awesome! Dude... Fincher doing Venom would be amazing...

^^^

Yeah, but I doubt Fincher is still interested in making Spidey movies. He has already found his genre - drama & thriller.

Cinemaman said:
^^^

Yeah, but I doubt Fincher is still interested in making Spidey movies. He has already found his genre - drama & thriller.

I doubt fincher is going label himself that way, and I' msure he'll break out of the genre with something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"