Dark of the Moon Rank the transformers movies

Transformers
Dark Of The Moon
Revenge Of The fallen-This does have the best Bot battle though.

Transformers (A)
The only time CGI really impressed me since the first Jurassic Park. Funny, memorable action, pretty much the ideal summer movie.

Dark of the Moon (B-)
A little dry, a little long, but satisfying entertainment.

Revenge of the Fallen (D)
A mess and a rush job that I assume the writer's strike is only partly to blame for. The action scenes, most of the comedy, and the charismatic actors are enough to carry it to the realm of mediocre but passable entertainment. One of the most undeservedly panned movies because "bash Bay/praise Nolan" became the quickest way to masquerade as an intellect in past decade. It's bad, but not Rise of the Silver Surfer, GI Joe, or Catwoman bad.

1. Transformers
2. Dark Of The Moon
3. Revenge Of The Fallen

TF1, TF3 and TF2

TF1 had it together the best, story was fine, scenes weren't dragged out as much, final battle was an actual fight instead of an ownfest

TF3 just because it improved over TF2, which was terrible both had a terrible storyline, plot holes, and no continuity in the "trilogy"

The Original: A
transformers-the-movie1.jpg

TF1: C+
transformers-poster.jpg

TF2 ROTF: F, Zero Stars, Razzie Winner of All, Etc.
transformers2-empirefinalposter-full.jpg

TF3 DOTM: D.E.B.A.T.F.P.O.S.M.R.O.T.F.T.I.M.C.F.M.O.T.O.T.
transformers-dark-of-moon-poster-1.jpg

(Didn't even bother after the f***ing piece of s*** movie ROTF that insults my childhood and fond memories of the Original Transformers) :dry: :csad: :cmad:

Last edited:
The original animated movie wasn't a good movie by any means, not even an animated great movie, it was mediocre, it's just fond childhoold memories from fans that make it seem like it was a great film.

What! The animated movie is awesome. They **** each other up in that movie. Love the Prime Vs Megatron fight. I still watch it every other month haha.

to be fair compared to beast wars that animated movie is kinda bs

I will give Beast Wars the upper hand on story development. But the intro with Unicron and attack on autobot city is the coolest stuff Ive seen in all the animated series.

1. Transformers - Had the best story
2. Dark of the Moon - Close second. Had the best action. Even though they killed off my beloved Ironhide. :csad:
3. Revenge of the Fallen - I didn't hate it but it has some dumb **** in it and drags on a lot in the second half. What kept me from hating it was Optimus, Sideswipe and the introduction of Soundwave

You're lucky. My favourite was killed off in the first movie.

Sideswipe still has the best intro of any robot in the films, imo. His character was nailed in that one scene. That is Sideswipe.

Last edited:
hard to say... the grand scale of TF3 and even TF2 sorta lowered my rating of the first one, because im now used to seeing these epic action scenes..so going back to the simple action in 1 is sorta a step down.

pretty much the matrix syndrome lol

1. dark of the moon
2. transformers
3.revenge of michael bay

The first is easily the best for me. Very coherent story and great action while not as big or epic as the sequels but very well put together.

1. Transformers
2. Dark of the Moon
3. Revenge of the Fallen

1. Dark of the Moon
2. Transformers
3. Revenge of the Fallen.

DOTM was quite entertaining for me. I had some small gripes though, but overall it was good.

Dark of the Moon-just epic! that's how you conclude a trilogy

Transformers- good, but the film should've focused more on the 'bots and the human element 2nd

R.O.F- I liked it, but they could've written something better

DOTM,
Transformers,
ROTF.
This.

DOTM; just for the fact Shia Leblow didn't annoy like hes done in the first movies. Though it had a tad weak story and final battle,tad long as well,but action was constant.
Transformers; just was pretty solid most of the movie,though Shia was at his most annoying.. Did like the end battle for the most part.
ROTM; Though Shia wasn't as annoying the movie just didn't flow for me. I dislike the two robots who kept trying to be funny. Story was weak, though did have some good battle sequences.

Theres only 3 movies to judge and I personally think there are all pretty even in different ways just some small factors that made each bad/good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"