No Way Home Rate the Teaser for Spider-Man: No Way Home

It started badly lingering on Peter and MJ. I was getting flashbacks to one of the early Avengers teasers where it was just RDJ staring at the camera for half the runtime as a troll. Overall it was still a good teaser though.

9/10

It's like the starter before the main course. Just teases us and gives us a little taster while still keeping their cards close to the chest.

In terms of a tease it did the job, I expect the second trailer to blew my mind. I also like that we've kinda gotten away from the high school style vibe and more serious tone.

Look at Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Far from Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home

In terms of a tease it did the job, I expect the second trailer to blew my mind. I also like that we've kinda gotten away from the high school style vibe and more serious tone.

Look at Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Far from Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home

I find it interesting that they included the Supreme Doctor in the thumbnail. Thats instant eXposure for Dr. Strange.

one other little detail that probably doesn't matter is when they did the title reveal at the end, there was no animation of "no way home" being written out. it was just there underneath "Spider-Man"

I think in previous promos they had an animation of the subtitle being written

edit: nvm, I just watched the two older trailers above and that animation doesn't happen

Last edited:
I remember when the voice actor for Spidey from the 60's toon was the pizza parlor owner from Incredible Hulk.

Pizza time has always been part of Spider-Man's DNA and that confirms it. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"