No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Writers Admit 'A Lot' of Beloved Moments Got Cut

I wish extended editions had become standard practice after the LotR trilogy. I wonder why it didn't.

Yeah, I had that feeling at times when watching. Hoping for at least some of those scenes to come with the Blu-Ray release.

I wish extended editions had become standard practice after the LotR trilogy. I wonder why it didn't.

It usually has relation with director's choice. Many directors want their release edition which is cinema release to be final version of the movie. So many directors possibly due their ego are willing to include on bluray deleted scenes but not being edited into movie cut.

For some movies I do enjoy watching deleted scenes and wonder would movie be better if they included those scenes in movie. And for majority of movies deleted scenes are deleted for a reason. They are usually unnecessary part of dialogue and usually cut for "show dont tell" reasons. And others you find they dont simply flow with rest of movie, even if scene and acting is great. As they are too separate in tone or scene simply doesnt work with rest of movie when you doing editing.

Movies like LotR were really made to be this masterpieces where every scene and every dialogue works together in this saga, even deleted footage. Where they likely have for 2 and half movie have another minimum of hour or so extra footage which could have easily made movie be 3 and half hours long and still be fine. But for cinema experience they cut it as best they could.

So director gave permission to make use that footage to release it in full glory.

More Tobey scenes I hope. Maybe he gets some dialogue with Norman too. I was a bit disappointed they never said anything to each other after all that happened with Harry.

feel like we missed some goblin stuff between tobey and andrew yeah

They wanted goblin and Hollands Spiderman to have a focused dynamic.

Hey...can someone please go tell them that the concept of "extended editions" exists and is a thing they can do?

Hopefully most of these end up getting released later on. I'm still not over the fact that we never got to see the MJ scenes or the extended Goblin fight post-Gwen on any of the TASM home video releases.

I'm not too big into the larger MCU, how good are they at releasing deleted scenes?

Hopefully most of these end up getting released later on. I'm still not over the fact that we never got to see the MJ scenes or the extended Goblin fight post-Gwen on any of the TASM home video releases.

I'm not too big into the larger MCU, how good are they at releasing deleted scenes?
Well, there have been deleted scenes released for most if not all of the MCU films so far but they usually only add up to less than 10 minutes per film. I'm expecting the NWH Blu-ray will be no different.

what are the chances that Sony releases an extended version on 4K blu-ray

Slim to none. Best we'll get is probably a few deleted scenes like FFH's release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"