No Way Home "Remember Me?" Jamie Foxx Returns As Electro

His visual didn't bothered me, in fact, it looked very cool IMO. With a better material, he'd be great. Hope Watts can do it.

His visual didn't bothered me, in fact, it looked very cool IMO. With a better material, he'd be great. Hope Watts can do it.

He looked like a generic budget CW villain and not recognisably Electro. He needs the green and yellow costume with lightning bolts and hopefully starfish mask.

He looked like a generic budget CW villain and not recognisably Electro. He needs the green and yellow costume with lightning bolts and hopefully starfish mask.
Definitely. The green and yellow look is iconic, and judging by how great Mysterio looked, Marvel Studios can do it.

Definitely. The green and yellow look is iconic, and judging by how great Mysterio looked, Marvel Studios can do it.

People thought Mysterio's classic look (especially the fishbowl) would look silly in live action but it looked cool, and not once did it look silly.

you mean in ASM2? Yeah, I thought he looked cool, he looked like a human being mutated with electricity. But he should be comic book accurate too.

you mean in ASM2? Yeah, I thought he looked cool, he looked like a human being mutated with electricity. But he should be comic book accurate too.
Yes. I wasn't bad, but comic book accuracy is always better (when done well).

I felt ASM2's Electro seemed like he could easily have been an invented villain for that movie. He was just in a hoodie with blue skin. Just because he had electrical powers didn't suddenly make him Electro. After all, Dr Doom in the Tim Story Fantastic Four movies had electrical powers which were rather similar. There was also some electrical villain in an episode of the Flash.

He needs his yellow and green costume to make him instantly recognisable and iconic. And change his personality too to make him more confident and not so nebbish.

Really the look of him in TASM2 visually works best for a marketable main villain.while that image of him we have seen for FFH... i don't think that look would have stood out as a markable main villain in TASM2. it works as an assemble character. but not really a visual of a big bad.

Really people had different ideas of what Electro should look like back in 2014. the modern electro appearance seems to be more ordinary. but that wasn't always the case.

Last edited:
I honestly think the fishbowl look is easier to pull off and make look practical than the lightning face mask.

If they try, the “mask” should just be electricity that forms the shape from the comics vs being actual physical material.

I don't think the jacket he's wearing looks bad, but it's not a costume by any means. Hopefully he changes into a costume at some point. I still hold fast that they should do a more faithful adaptation of the classic Electro look. It's outlandish, but then so is Spider-man's in some way, but it's iconic. I'm not bothered by how practical it is, more how they can adapt it to look reasonably good in live action.

I wouldn't turn my nose up if they wentbthe route of having arcs of of electrucity take the shape of the classic mask for whenever he powers up or for the occasional shot here and there in the film, just do long as they don't go with the scarred face look which has never looked good in the comics.

Just leaving this here.

electro01_939ebf97-8554-43f4-a8ca-176d51d629e8_2000x.jpg

electro03_fe84bfbd-0dd3-4f2f-8a95-9703dda93689_2000x.jpg

I still think with minor tweaks to the dimensions of the mask you could get something that resembles the classic and looks presentable in live action.

The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series had a pretty good look that'd translate well to live-action. With the CG available now, his entire head can just basically be a ball of electricity.

c28cee727f3e081a8927da9df7eaf86f.jpg

Most of that could work, but I'd prefer he had the yellow lightning bolts on his costume instead of plain green, otherwise it looks like a rather bland green jumpsuit.

Yes. I wasn't bad, but comic book accuracy is always better (when done well).
key words when done well, yes. as others have said, Doc Ock's design was an upgrade from the comics. Lizard & Rhino can use a redesign, same with Electro. it wouldn't hurt.

Well, one thing's for sure, they did exactly what I expected them to do with Electro's look and I'm here for it. The energy classic mask is a stroke of genius ever since Spectacular Spiderman did it :)

I'm so glad he isn't wearing that stupid jacket for the whole movie. The comic accurate mask combined with the containment suit looks amazing.

Looked pretty good. I thought the design and effects on him were good.
They pulled of the golden star face effect pretty well too.

I'm so glad he isn't wearing that stupid jacket for the whole movie. The comic accurate mask combined with the containment suit looks amazing.

I'm just wondering if Garfield's Peter will acknowledge the new look.

This look is better than I was expecting. They made the classic look work. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"