RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

RIP Estelle Harris. Couldn't have asked for a better Estelle Costanza or Mrs. Potato Head. :csad:

RIP Eric Boehlert, founder of PressRun Media and an exceptional journalist. In an age where news outlets only care about clicks and ratings, Boehlert was one of the few who would call them out on their failures. Sad day for his family and friends, and a sad day for journalism.

Actor Nehemiah Persoff dies at age 102 Nehemiah Persoff, veteran character actor, dies

Nehemiah was a prolific character actor with 206 credits on IMDB. He appeared in movies like Schwarzenegger's TWINS, SOME LIKE IT HOT, THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST, YENTL, and the voice of Fivel's father in the animated movie AN AMERICAN TAIL.

Actor Nehemiah Persoff dies at age 102 Nehemiah Persoff, veteran character actor, dies

Nehemiah was a prolific character actor with 206 credits on IMDB. He appeared in movies like Schwarzenegger's TWINS, SOME LIKE IT HOT, THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST, YENTL, and the voice of Fivel's father in the animated movie AN AMERICAN TAIL.
Sad News.
In addition to the fine films mentioned, he was The Perennial TV Guest Star.
Columbo,
Mission Impossible, Hawaii Five O, Magnum P.I.
You name the show, he was on it, Even Star Trek The Next Generation.
As Actors Go, he was A Chameleon's Chameleon.
A True Legend Of Television & Film has passed away.
He will be sorely missed.

I just saw the notification from Variety on my phone and let out a very loud “WHAT THE F—“

RIP Mr Gottfried. A personality, a voice and a talent from my childhood that I’ll never forget.

This really sucks.

Damn...

RIP Gilbert Gottfried, one of the best comedians out there.

Just watched his small part in Beverly Hills Cop 2. RIP

Brutal… RIP

E_RH_g6WEAM36DS.jpg:large

I was never particularly a fan of Gilbert, but he certainly made an impact when it came to voice work.

Damn, right in the childhood. I'll remember him most from Aladdin but I laughed uncontrollably when he showed up in a cameo in A Million Ways to Die in the West as Abraham Lincoln, which I unfortunately can't post here due to language.

RIP Gilbert Gottfried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"