RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

From Problem Child

Junior: "Hahahahaha!"

Mr Peabody: "What's so funny?"

Junior: "You are you stupid dick!"

Good thing that went over my head at six years old. I can just imagine the whoopings I would have gotten saying that.

His scene in Beverly Hills Cop II will always be a classic.

From Problem Child

Junior: "Hahahahaha!"

Mr Peabody: "What's so funny?"

Junior: "You are you stupid dick!"

Good thing that went over my head at six years old. I can just imagine the whoopings I would have gotten saying that.

An underrated classic. That and Problem Child 2 lol

UlbftLv.jpg
Three comedy legends that played a huge part of a my childhood gone within a span of a few months :csad:

I just saw the notification from Variety on my phone and let out a very loud “WHAT THE F—“

RIP Mr Gottfried. A personality, a voice and a talent from my childhood that I’ll never forget.

This really sucks.
Yeah, this really bummed me out. We've lost too many really top people this year and if it isn't even that far along. :(

RIP, Gilbert. So many people I grew up watching and enjoying have passed away these last few years. ****, man.

RIP Gilbert Gottfried. So many comedy legends gone. Though a good memory I have actually comes from his recent stint doing cameo videos. This is the version with the music added, but never has there been a more beautiful thing than Gilbert doing the One Piece rap.

Wow, the last two surviving "Seinfeld" parents die not even two weeks apart from each other. RIP.

Jerry and George’s mother’s dying in such close proximity to one another almost feels like it could be a bit from the show, ending with George chewing Jerry out about stealing his mother’s thunder.

RIP

Gilbert Gottfried was annoying but that was his shtick and he was good at it. And as annoying as he was he was also a comedy genius even if he occasionally stepped over the line. We have lost too many comedians already this year.

Melinda Wayne Munoz, the 4th child of John Wayne, has died at age 81. She had a small role in his movie THE QUIET MAN.

Actress Kathryn Hayes, best known for playing Kim Hughes for 38 years on the soap opera AS THE WORLD TURNS has died at the age of 87 'As the World Turns' actress Kathryn Hays dead at 87 she is also well known for playing the character Gem on the Original STAR TREK episode THE EMPATH.

Legendary artist James Bama has died at age 96. He was a prolific cover artists for all genres of paperbacks and is probably most famous for his DOC SAVAGE covers.
7-8.jpg

10-8.jpg

15-8.jpg

RIP to the great Neal Adams, a man who not only revitalized the Batman legend, but became a real legend himself through his incredibly beautiful and gorgeous art. In his honor, I think I’ll re-listen to the Fatman On Batman episode he did with Kevin Smith. That was a great interview and of course re-read the work he did with also great and also now passed and Dennis O’ Neil.

Oh man, one of THE greats. His Batman is absolutely legendary. RIP Neal Adams :csad:

Adams was one of the best. I sold off most of my comic collection over the last ten years or so.....but I still have a couple classic BATMAN comics he did back in the 70's. Got to meet him around 5 years ago at a con. Got an autographed DOC SAVAGE poster from him. RIP to Mr. Adams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"