Rotten Tomatoes watch thread

The Batman cinemascore is a A-.
Not according to CinemaScore.com ... just type in Batman and u can see how all the Batman moves are ranked. Is this not the official cinema score site? Maybe I'm using the wrong site-- but I don't think so. Go there and see urself:

Home - Cinemascore

The Batman cinemascore is a A-.
Not according to CinemaScore.com ... just type in Batman and u can see how all the Batman moves are ranked. Is this not the official cinema score site? Maybe I'm using the wrong site-- but I don't think so. Go there and see urself:

Home - Cinemascore
The long awaited CinemaScore ranking from audiences is in. They poll movie goers and have been using this method with random sampling to help predict second wk drop and to gage how strong word-of-mouth is. They've used this method for over 30 years now:

(The first Black Panther scored a very rare A+)
https://www.cinemascore.com/
just so there's no question about it being the official site, it is:

CinemaScore® is the industry leader in measuring movie appeal among theatre audiences. Since 1978, CinemaScore has been polling moviegoers at major movie releases on opening night to collect demographic information and calculate a distinctive CinemaScore grade.

I just went to their site and found it giving The Batman an A-. However, their site is *awful*, and it took quite a while to get it to actually spit up a number. Seriously, who the hell designs a site so that the only info feedback you get out of a search box is a *drop down list*? Why don't you have a fricking *page* for your scores?

I just went to their site and found it giving The Batman an A-. However, their site is *awful*, and it took quite a while to get it to actually spit up a number. Seriously, who the hell designs a site so that the only info feedback you get out of a search box is a *drop down list*? Why don't you have a fricking *page* for your scores?
I agree their site is dog dodo! And u can see why I misquoted it's showing different info on the drop down I wasn't able to see the A-, just what I copied from the image above

Probably too much work for them to designate a separate page for every film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"