ScarJo is Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
We don't have a ScarJo thread in this forum, even though she's the main star of the film.

If this is a prequel, are they going to de-age her? When is this meant to be set? What age should they de-age her to? Her Lost in Translation years?

Is she ever going to have a Russian accent in this that she might not have lost yet? Or is she still going to sound completely American?

Black Widow is one character who I really thought would suit Emily Blunt. If they're de-aging the character for a prequel, Blunt in particular would've been better than a young ScarJo.

I wonder if this will be that different to Red Sparrow.

Haha we actually did! I accidentally created two of them but it looks like a few threads have been wiped. Massive bummer.

Anyway can’t wait to see what she does! I wonder how good Scarlett is with accents

I did add an "Edit, please merge with other threads" before, but even that disappeared. I didn't see your threads or half of the other ones at first when I entered the forum. There were only about 2 or 3 threads: one about Hawkeye, one poll about the villains and one about Bucky. Then later the Scarlett ones appeared briefly but I could never access them, and then they disappeared permanently.

I bet she's not even going to play this with an accent. She will be like ScarJo in Ghost World or Lost in Translation.

Don’t worry about it, apparently there was a bug and quite a lot of threads got deleted, never mind. Nothing that can be done.

Maybe it’s better not to try to do an accent rather than do it badly. I’ve watched Hong Kong films where actors are from “England” but it’s obvious theyre actually Russian or something

Captain America: The Winter Soldier did the Bourne style of action spy movie well, but I'd kind of like to see Black Widow lean more into Bond.

Exotic locales, stylish cars/clothes, hot dudes for BW to discard/double cross, and all that good stuff.

They could just make it Atomic Widow. Or Black Sparrow.

Both of those had different tones.

Well then Black Widow: Atomic Sparrow. :o

Captain America: The Winter Soldier did the Bourne style of action spy movie well, but I'd kind of like to see Black Widow lean more into Bond.

Exotic locales, stylish cars/clothes, hot dudes for BW to discard/double cross, and all that good stuff.

Sexist.

Well, marvel are very good at casting hot dudes.

It would be fun to play with the Bond thing. But I suppose it’s tricky because Widow is already a hero to so many little girls and sells so much merchandise if they did it now people would probably kick off.

But one or two hot dudes wouldn’t hurt at all.

Oh my gosh what if they did a bond title sequence for Widow!

Well, marvel are very good at casting hot dudes.

It would be fun to play with the Bond thing. But I suppose it’s tricky because Widow is already a hero to so many little girls and sells so much merchandise if they did it now people would probably kick off.

But one or two hot dudes wouldn’t hurt at all.

Oh my gosh what if they did a bond title sequence for Widow!

Are you talking about her own version of a gunbarrel or a title sequence with the music?

If she had a gunbarrel equivalent, each of them could do her signature move of wrapping her legs around someone's neck and then punching their lights out.

More the title sequence bit. I have no idea what they could do for a title sequence. They can do something about being trapped in a web but spidey sort of already has that

Why would people assume its a prequel?

( I mean, will it have flashbacks? Sure, that seems likely. But that's not the same as a prequel. )

More the title sequence bit. I have no idea what they could do for a title sequence. They can do something about being trapped in a web but spidey sort of already has that
YES!

Like these only... Ya'know... half naked dudes floating around. :cwink:

Actually I could see that as the initial end credit sequence like what they do really well with many of the MCU films. Just done in the style of and eratz Bond opening.

Didn't Feige or someone else official say it was a prequel, Metaphysician? 2005 or something?

It'll be interesting to see how they approach this, for sure. Scarlett looks great and alll, but if this is indeed 2005, she doesn't exactly look 21. :funny:

It'd be pretty weird if they went full-on Jackson-in-Captain-Marvel with it, that's pretty overkill, all the digital stuff. All the same, they're probably going to have to do something if you're going to be able to buy into the age thing, 15 years is pretty significant.

Didn't Feige or someone else official say it was a prequel, Metaphysician? 2005 or something?

It'll be interesting to see how they approach this, for sure. Scarlett looks great and alll, but if this is indeed 2005, she doesn't exactly look 21. :funny:

It'd be pretty weird if they went full-on Jackson-in-Captain-Marvel with it, that's pretty overkill, all the digital stuff. All the same, they're probably going to have to do something if you're going to be able to buy into the age thing, 15 years is pretty significant.

Go tweet that to her! Tell her she's no spring chicken! :o

I don't know if I want to see a Lost in Translation-era ScarJo as Black Widow. She'll seem even less believable.

YES!

Like these only... Ya'know... half naked dudes floating around. :cwink:

Actually I could see that as the initial end credit sequence like what they do really well with many of the MCU films. Just done in the style of and eratz Bond opening.

Oh my gosh that would be so awesome

You've been a member here for 15 years and you still don't understand sarcasm.

:facepalm:

No... he gets it. He just thinks he's being SOOOOOO funny with this "Geez, I'm so dumb, TEE-HEE" act.

It's ****ing annoying and not at all funny.

Note to people reading... CONSTANTLY acting like a moron is not endearing. This isn't about joking around. This is about doing the same thing OVER, AND OVER AND OVER for literally years. It's tiring and makes no one respect the person that does it.

Psylockolossus is a gentleman and a scholar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"