Endgame Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff - Elizabeth Olsen

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Scarlet Witch in Avengers 4. She is slowly getting more and more powerful and after the loss of Vision she could go into meltdown levels, which could be needed against Thanos.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Or she could come back evil. Which would be hugely predictable, in my opinion, but we know someone does, right? And Wanda is the most logical choice. Just so long as she doesn't start a House of M scenario, we're good.

Or she could come back evil. Which would be hugely predictable, in my opinion, but we know someone does, right? And Wanda is the most logical choice. Just so long as she doesn't start a House of M scenario, we're good.
I don't really want her to be evil again now after becoming a part of the team. She can be evil to Thanos and any new goons he might have, sure, but otherwise hopefully not.

Yeah, she started off "evil" she doesn't need to do that again.
When she comes back, I want her to be hugely powerful and not so dependent on Vision. She needs to grow on her own and interact with other characters besides him.

Yeah, she started off "evil" she doesn't need to do that again.
When she comes back, I want her to be hugely powerful and not so dependent on Vision. She needs to grow on her own and interact with other characters besides him.
I don't think she'll be dependant on Vision. Her power and confidence are building with each film and she should be peaking at exactly the right time.

Not necessarily in Avengers 4, but now with this FOX deal I want them to "fix" her powers. They've never called her Scarlet Witch, right?

And give her a good looking costume!

She could do with a costume upgrade for sure.

Um...I don't know what you mean by "costume upgrade" but if they put her in that ridiculous outfit, I would be so disappointed.

I wonder if it will end in a way that sets up her tv series?

yeah i'm wondering where in the timeline the streaming show will take place. If it's in the past then does that mean they've reached out to Aaron Taylor to reprise his role as Quicksilver? Woiuld be great for the series to do it all--- start in the past give us the complete history- go through the events of AOU hit present MCU day-- and set things up for future events.

Um...I don't know what you mean by "costume upgrade" but if they put her in that ridiculous outfit, I would be so disappointed.
I don't think the main comics outfit would work but the costume can be improved without doing that.

Depending on when they are planning on releasing her mini-series that could work well.

yeah i'm wondering where in the timeline the streaming show will take place. If it's in the past then does that mean they've reached out to Aaron Taylor to reprise his role as Quicksilver? Woiuld be great for the series to do it all--- start in the past give us the complete history- go through the events of AOU hit present MCU day-- and set things up for future events.
Nice idea there. Hadn't thought of the idea of them covering everything like that.

Something like this would be great for me:

andy-park-scarlet-witch-concept-art-1118244.jpeg

And yeah, I want them to bring back Pietro in some capacity.

Personally, I really like her current costume, she just needs the tiara.

I think the show will take place after Avengers 4, but will have flashbacks to Wanda's beginnings.It is in these flashbacks that I hope to see Quicksilver.

Something like this would be great for me:

andy-park-scarlet-witch-concept-art-1118244.jpeg

And yeah, I want them to bring back Pietro in some capacity.
I like it :up:

No Tiara please, that would look so goofy. I like the style of her current costume. The red trench coat suits her. If they made changes, I'd want it more like this with more black in her outfit.
scarlet-witch-sports-her-headband-in-new-concept-art-for-captain-america-civil-war

Without the tiara of course.

I want the tiara. At least once I want to see it. They've shown Captain America wearing the cowl and soon will show Carol using the helmet and the mohawk. So yeah, I want the tiara.

They should be improving the costumes for female characters in the MCU and I want Wanda to be one of them.

I would love to see Aaron Taylor back as quicksilver. Apparently he said already it’s not happening but honestly I would love it if he just magically came back at the end of avengers 4

I would love to see Aaron Taylor back as quicksilver. Apparently he said already it’s not happening but honestly I would love it if he just magically came back at the end of avengers 4
Same here. His death was kind of useless and just done for Whedon's kill quota for the sake of it. And as a result we have no speed characters in the MCU. He would be awesome for saving civilians during big scenes and offers a very different visual to other characters.

I want the tiara. At least once I want to see it. They've shown Captain America wearing the cowl and soon will show Carol using the helmet and the mohawk. So yeah, I want the tiara.

They should be improving the costumes for female characters in the MCU and I want Wanda to be one of them.
I wish they'd given Cap the wings too (protruding, not just drawn on) at least in one film. Those are a distinguishing feature IMO and it's a shame we haven't seen them at all. I'm glad we get to see both helmet and mohawk for Carol, plus I really like both the outfits we've seen of hers.

No Tiara please, that would look so goofy. I like the style of her current costume. The red trench coat suits her. If they made changes, I'd want it more like this with more black in her outfit.
scarlet-witch-sports-her-headband-in-new-concept-art-for-captain-america-civil-war

Nice art. I'd like to see what Lizzie looks like with the tiara though. If it works use it.

I really like this, actually. Very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"