Endgame Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff - Elizabeth Olsen

I think Wanna has been getting better and better with each appearance. She is a great actress and is very beautiful (even though she's the opposite of my type she's one of those classic beauties). The description of her show has me thinking about getting Disney plus.

How is that relevant tot his thread? It's her personal life, it has no business being here.

How is that relevant tot his thread? It's her personal life, it has no business being here.

Then people shouldn't post any pics of anyone or anything about them. :o

You've only been on this forum since May of this year and now you're trying to say what we can or can't do? You obviously don't know how people have been posting for years.

And here's a nice pic of Elizabeth to go along with this: :o

20-38.jpg

Anyone else notice in the poster for WandaVision that her silhouette seems to show her original comic accurate head piece?

Speaking at the New York Film Academy, Feige was asked who the strongest hero in the MCU was post-Endgame, according to CBR.com. "I think it's interesting if you look at Endgame, Wanda Maximoff was going to kill Thanos," said Feige. "That's as scared as I've ever seen Thanos, and if he hadn't said 'decimate my entire team to get her off of me,' I think she would have done it."

Considering her powers in the books that is not off the mark. But we have yet to see her warp reality yet, which is where the show comes in I assume.

It's quite obvious she's the most powerful, alongside Doctor Strange. Captain Marvel, Thor, and Hulk are tiers above in physical strength but not the "strength", aka magic, that wins fights without actual hand to hand combat.

So the whole Disney+ show is Wanda's head cannon? Is she just "living in the ice" until the next movie where they need her then?

I think this is old picture, but... :wow::hrt:
EPygg2vWkAEqiBH

So the whole Disney+ show is Wanda's head cannon? Is she just "living in the ice" until the next movie where they need her then?

Eh, more like living in a simulation
She'll still be changed, and probably a lot more powerful, by the end of it
and whatever damage she does to the real world will be enough to have Strange come and knock on her door at the end

Scarlet Witch Hot Wheels car. Anybody know why "Hot Wheels" have NEVER made a Scarlet Witch car? Every Marvel Studios Avenger women has had a Hot Wheels car but Wanda. Was it because of FOX movie studio? Think Wanda will get one with the Dr Strange movie line? For whatever reason Marvel Studios & Comics don't seem to really put any merchandise of the Scarlet Witch compared to Black Window & Captain Marvel, who both have Hot Wheels cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"