SEASON FINALE! Episode 12:'Conclave'-review thread.

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Well it's sad that my wednesday nights have nothing to look forward too anymore. season finale tonight!

God, they're really pushing the gore on the torture aren't they? Prying off Shens finger nails had even me cringing..

...Blade- " You wearing a wire, or some ****?"
Shen- "Not unless they shoved it up my a$$ will i wasn't looking"..:up:

That's what i'm thinking too.That's why he was pushing her to torture Shen and watch. It was never mentioned how he found Blade's hideout.....

Who lives....who dies?

BTW, CHASE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
That's what i'm thinking too.That's why he was pushing her to torture Shen and watch. It was never mentioned how he found Blade's hideout.....

Yeah, that was fairly obvious. And correct, as it turns out.

WOO! Chase survived!

I'm sorry they didn't tie up more loose ends, though - you just KNOW that with a cliffhanger like that, we're guaranteed cancellation.

Everybody survived! YEEEES!

Season 2 please, please please. Sticky said there was one...Better be right.

OMG! What a way to end! :wow: There is no way there cannot be a season 2 now. NO WAY!

I'm glad Chase is still alive, she should make an awesome 'independent' villaness in season 2.

was Shen really trying to kill Krista, or was he playing the game shooting at her.

Btw-it's funny how the final fight between Marcus/Blade intercut with the fight betwen Krista/Chase was WAY BETTER that the Trinity fight btween Blade/Dracula intercut with Abigial/familiars!

That was a great season finale. I didn't like the episode ending on a cliffhanger but I hope their is a second season. Marcus really has himself in some deep s**t after taking out the pure bloods. I will definitely pick the series up whenever it is released on DVD. I am happy that none of the major players died. If the show is given a second season I'm looking forward to seeing Chase's returns. I also wonder if Blade will move to another city. I know Marcus mentioned that he may relocate but we don't know that for certain. The Blade and Shen dynamic really grows on you over time. I am glad that he survived the season. As Golgo said I also don't have an TV shows to look forward to on Wed. night....

Btw-it's funny how the final fight between Marcus/Blade intercut with the fight betwen Krista/Chase was WAY BETTER that the Trinity fight btween Blade/Dracula intercut with Abigial/familiars!

Throughout the entire fight, all I could think was how damn piss-poor it looked compared to that battle. My god, these people are slow, and Sticky looks like he doesn't know how to handle a sword. Good episode anyway.

I got a theory on how it might play out between Marcus and Krista in season 2. Maybe Marcus will let Krista live but in return she will be spying on Blade for Marcus. In other words, Blade won't know Marcus is onto Krista, and she'll be reluctantly working for Marcus next season...?

Oh, the dvd (which will be R-rated) will have the scene with the blonde familiar bent over the table with full nudity! Goyer said it in an interview...

Seeing Chase hit all those rails on the way down was hilarious!! Definitely liked the fight between her and Krista, and the swordfight between Marcus and Blade. Swords always seem to be lying around for vampires who have to face Blade.

I definitely think Shen meant to shoot Krista. He's had it with her.

A good test for Sticky, as well, having to go through the entire episode without the shades. It was a nice change of pace, seeing more of his emotion.

I got a theory on how it might play out between Marcus and Krista in season 2. Maybe Marcus will let Krista live but in return she will be spying on Blade for Marcus. In other words, Blade won't know Marcus is onto Krista, and she'll be reluctantly working for Marcus next season...?

Oh, the dvd (which will be R-rated) will have the scene with the blonde familiar bent over the table with full nudity! Goyer said it in an interview...

That will be great about seeing the chick nude.:up: She kinda looked like Charisma Carpenter only with blonde hair.

great episode.

all I gotta say is....

what a hell of a way to end a Season. and I'm not talking about the entire episode, I'm talking about just the last scene.

Season 1 DVD is as good as bought.

bring on Season 2.

I have mixed emotions because I'm happy with the season finale but without a confirmed second season, I feel a little hollow as well.

The torture scene was brutal. JW's acting was very good and watching Krista break her own fingers to help Shen was nice way of showing her reaffirmed commitment to Blade's cause.

The scene with the Purebloods death brought back memories of the final act of the original movie. I loved Blade breaking the sword of Chthon and making his usual sarcastic comment. My only criticism of the show was how MVS escaped the fight. After years of combat, Blade is hyperfocused on his goals. It was contradictory to his character to have his focus taken off killing Marcus simply by Krista shouting his name.

I knew ( as did many of us, I think ) that MVS was onto Krista. I desperately want to see how that plays out. C'mon Spike TV, give us season 2 -MAN UP!!!

It occurs to me that Krista has gotten stupid.

1) An earlier episode showed us that Krista left Cathon and called Blade from a phone booth when she needed to contact him. Now, apparently, she was too dumb to do that and slipped up somewhere?

2) If Chase survived being in the explosion in Munich, how in the hell did Krista think she'd die after falling down a flight of freaking stairs?

Bishop2 said:
It occurs to me that Krista has gotten stupid.

1) An earlier episode showed us that Krista left Cathon and called Blade from a phone booth when she needed to contact him. Now, apparently, she was too dumb to do that and slipped up somewhere?

2) If Chase survived being in the explosion in Munich, how in the hell did Krista think she'd die after falling down a flight of freaking stairs?

Wasn't he talking about the call on the airplane where she had to get in touch w/ Blade ASAP? Maybe I just heard that wrong.

49erVenom said:
Wasn't he talking about the call on the airplane where she had to get in touch w/ Blade ASAP? Maybe I just heard that wrong.

No because he made it clear that she was the one who led them to Blade's hideout via a phone call... which meant it had to be well before that call, which she made mere seconds before the attack on the hideout.

I just want to establish that although I enjoyed this episode, if this were real life Marcus would have beat the crap out of Blade

oh and how long do you think Marcus knew about Krista and Blade?

Loved the episode, great way to end it too, only if there's a second season though. :(

I'm just glad Shen's alive, Blade's partners don't exactly have a long life expectancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"