SEASON FINALE! Episode 12:'Conclave'-review thread.

Chris Wallace said:
No-Chase didn't want to tip her hand too soon. Had she not given Charlotte the bomb then Marcus would've realized her betrayal sooner.
I still say Charlotte knew about the bomb. Go back, when you have a chance , and watch the look shared between Lurch and her when the bomb starting bleeping, i didn't understand it until now- they knew it was going to blow. It was all a ploy to make Marcus believe he had succeeded in his plan to kill her. They just didnt count on Blade showing up.

If that was the case she wouldn't have been on the plane herself. I don't think she knew.

Well it would explain how she and Lurch survived. They made preparations in advance..?

I don't think she knew about the bomb until the beeping started - but I DO think the beeping gave her and her flunkie-man enough time to put as much distance between them and the bomb as possible. Maybe they tossed the bomb into the lavatory and ran for the cockpit or something.

Bishop2 said:
I don't think she knew about the bomb until the beeping started - but I DO think the beeping gave her and her flunkie-man enough time to put as much distance between them and the bomb as possible. Maybe they tossed the bomb into the lavatory and ran for the cockpit or something.
That sounds more plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"