SEASON FINALE! Episode 12:'Conclave'-review thread.

tamron said:
Despite the ending, I'm not convinced Marcus knows for sure Krista is the mole. I think he's testing her. Hopefully she'll be smart enough to deny his accusation.
Maybe. Like I said, I suspected she'd been made throughout the whole episode.

Well he said the individual that made the call was followed, why else would she being going to see Blade?

Marcus is smart. I figured he knew from day 1 that she was a mole, remember her brother was also a mole, which is why Marcus strung him along into thinking he'd be turned, then shot him in the head in ep.1. Marcus has very little friends now. I doubt he'll kill Krista. Remember he said to her and Chase that "What better two to share this moment with, then you 2" or whatever he said, before he was about to kill the purebloods.

He already knew at that point she was a mole, plus saved her(?) at the end, so i think he believe's he can make her into the next Chase. The only way i see season 2 going for Krista is if:

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I got a theory on how it might play out between Marcus and Krista in season 2. Maybe Marcus will let Krista live but in return she will be spying on Blade for Marcus. In other words, Blade won't know Marcus is onto Krista, and she'll be reluctantly working for Marcus next season...?
...the whole 'mole' thing might wear thin if they repeat it next season...we'll see.

Gotta add one more thing. I don't think Chase knew that Krista being the mole. I think Marcus kept it to himself, or at least out of Chases knowledge. If Chase had known that Krista was a mole, she would have figured that Marcus would kill Krista, thus her reasons to defect (jealousy) would have been pointless.

What do you think about Chase forming an uneasy alliance with Blade next season like he did with the Bloodpack in Blade 2? They both want Marcus's head...could work?

Will we have to wait until next summer before we will find out what happens? 9 or 10 months will be a bit to long to wait for a second season. Hopefully next season will have twice as many episodes also.

I really didn't like the way it ended but still Season One was good. By the way what the hell happened at the end? I mean the part where Blade and Shen were about to go after Marcus and Krista. Why did they stop chasing them? And did Marcus and Krista jump out a window?

Someone help me...

OMG! What a way to end! :wow: There is no way there cannot be a season 2 now. NO WAY!

I'm glad Chase is still alive, she should make an awesome 'independent' villaness in season 2.

was Shen really trying to kill Krista, or was he playing the game shooting at her.

Btw-it's funny how the final fight between Marcus/Blade intercut with the fight betwen Krista/Chase was WAY BETTER that the Trinity fight btween Blade/Dracula intercut with Abigial/familiars!

Yeah i know i was like oh you gotta be kidding me! I know a season 2 is a must know!

and damn how many times did chase bounce around?

did anyone else keep going on ***** oh ***** when marcus kept pressing the button and nothing happen?

I guess i'm the only one who really doesn't care for chase. But yeah it looked like Shen was fed up with Krista.

SPIKE TV YOU BETTER DO A SEASON 2 OR I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO BE PISSED!

I really liked the part where Chase "sucked off" Shen's vein, lol. She liked it so much she had to go back for seconds.

One thing I've wondered is how Marcus has total control over his bloodlust.

HughJackFan420 said:
I really didn't like the way it ended but still Season One was good. By the way what the hell happened at the end? I mean the part where Blade and Shen were about to go after Marcus and Krista. Why did they stop chasing them? And did Marcus and Krista jump out a window?

Someone help me...
Well remember what Blade was telling Shen in the car?

He let them go knowing that Marcus had now moved up the ladder in the Vampire hierachy (after taking out all the purebloods from the house) and that Krista was with him, therefore letting them go would also get him 'deeper 'into the workings of the Vampire community, seeing as how Krista is his mole.

HughJackFan420 said:

Someone help me...

Well to me Blade's speech right after that suggested that he wanted Marcus alive to lead him to more higher up Vampires, so it was no need to follow them. And yes I think it was a window they jumped out of. They were on the penthouse of the building.

I just think it was stupid of Krista to believe that Chase was dead after simply falling down the stairs. I mean a few episodes ago she was burned to a crisp and survived.

Well remember what Blade was telling Shen in the car?

He let them go knowing that Marcus had now moved up the ladder in the Vampire hierachy (after taking out all the purebloods from the house) and that Krista was with him, therefore letting them go would also get him 'deeper 'into the workings of the Vampire community, seeing as how Krista is his mole.

Beat me to it. I type to slow.:csad:

Hi everyone I am new to the boards. :yay: I loved the season finale last night it was awesome. My thoughts if they make a second season is that Krista will likely turn and follow Marcus. I think that Krista may even end up blaming Blade for her brother's death. Marcus definitely had a chance to ash her and he didn't so he wants to keep her around for something. Marcus's feelings came into play when krista was shot and they jumped out the window together.

I know this sounds silly but was that plastic they jumped through it just looked weird to be a window.

Anyone have a place we can send messages to Spike in favour of re-newing the show?

Scoobie Newbie said:
Anyone have a place we can send messages to Spike in favour of re-newing the show?

I googled Spike and found there email address and I have sent them a couple of emails. I pray that they renew it for another season.

Like i said before, this ep had some great one liners:

KRISTA to CHASE: "Who belongs to who now b1tch?"

BLADE: "You wearing a wire or some $h!t?"
SHEN: "Not unless they shoved it it up my a$$ while i wasn't looking!"

Not exactly but something close:
KRISTA: "Start talking, or i'll start working on your teeth"
SHEN: "Good. You might actually start hurting me!"

Oh, and Shen chasing the eyeball as it rolled around the floor was funny. I thought he was actually gonna accidently step on it, and we'd get the Kill Bill 2 style eye smoosh shot!

The Finale was great.
It had to be one of my favorite Blade episodes.

Wish it didn't end with a cliffhanger like that, but all good hope to Season 2. (If Blade is renewed) *Hopes*

Warhammer said:
The Finale was great.
It had to be one of my favorite Blade episodes.

Wish it didn't end with a cliffhanger like that, but all good hope to Season 2. (If Blade is renewed) *Hopes*
That's the big thing is wondering. Will there be a season two. it better be after that cliffhanger. when i was that i was like no effing way!

J Alba's Lover said:
That's the big thing is wondering. Will there be a season two. it better be after that cliffhanger. when i was that i was like no effing way!

Agreed, JAL. :up:

I think they actually had a few endings lined up. One if they knew they were not going to come back and another if they knew or thought they would. The way the show ended led me to believe that we got the latter. With a cliffhanger like that, ya gotta come back for seconds.

ProjectPat2280 said:
I think they actually had a few endings lined up. One if they knew they were not going to come back and another if they knew or thought they would. The way the show ended led me to believe that we got the latter. With a cliffhanger like that, ya gotta come back for seconds.

Shows end on huge cliffhangers all the time without getting renewed.

By the way I loved the "Every god damn day" lines. Funny stuff.

Bishop2 said:
Yeah that's called the Fox treatment.

cause thats usually what fox does to all there tv shows mainly.

My favorite line was ""So *this* is the sacred relic of C'thon? Why am I not surprised it's a piece of ****".

I love that line because it summarizes Blade versus the vampires. The vampires have hierarchies, mysticism, sacred traditions, etc. And Blade's response is just to kick ass.

Bishop2 said:

By the way I loved the "Every god damn day" lines. Funny stuff.

Everything went according to Blade's plan. The plan was to destroy the purebloods and let Marcus ascend higher, along with Krista.

Marcus going higher means that Krista will be able to report on higher-level activities. Blade might be able to disrupt secret sessions with the higher-ups from all of the houses, etc.

HughJackFan420 said:

Someone help me...

Does anyone think that Krista will still be spying in season two?

Now that Marcus knows I am not so sure. She may turn it around and spy on Blade for Marcus.

A double agent? What else can she do?
Maybe pull a Spider-Woman.

I think she might fully turn bad and side with marcus but she'll go back to blade cause he wouldn't know until probably the second season finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"