SEGA announces a 40+ Genesis collection for 360/PS3 MUST GET!

As for the Wii, there's only a couple games for it that interest me, but not enough to buy the system.
Same for me. Madworld and Dangerous Creatures look cool, but one or two interesting games every couple of years can't justify another game system to me.

Same for me. Madworld and Dangerous Creatures look cool, but one or two interesting games every couple of years can't justify another game system to me.

How about SSBB? It's a game that is definitely worth keeping.

I have some friends who have a Wii and we break it out on occasion, which is enough for me. I never really wanted to play through the whole single-player part. A match now and then is the best for Smash, as far as I'm concerned. :up:

I think BlackLantern and other people who lambast the Wii just don't like that other people outside our 18-35 year old demo are all into it. It's no longer "cool", as it were.

I don't like that it's actually succeeding primarily on the 'strength' of generic shovelware and the somewhat broken motion control gimmick, but if people dig it, good for them. Variety's good for the market.

I don't like that it's actually succeeding primarily on the 'strength' of generic shovelware and the somewhat broken motion control gimmick, but if people dig it, good for them. Variety's good for the market.

It does not bother me one bit if someone doesn't like the Wii. I don't need their approval to love playing the games it has given me. I do though feel the need to question stupid reasons for for not liking the Wii. You can simply tell me that "Hey, I just don't like it." I'll say cool and leave it at that.

It won't stop me from telling you about a game that came out that I am enjoying at the moment though - such as Deadly Creatures, which is awesome. :p

So either way, no harm; no foul.

Back on topic, I started playing Phantasy Star II last night, and I just love that series.

My copy finally arrived today from Amazon and I really couldn't be more impressed with the package as a whole. I started playing Alex Kidd and I find it charming in bizarre sort of way. This collection is going to keep me busy for a very long time.

Any Phantasy Star fans here? Will I be missing anything if I play PSII before I unlock the first one?

I like Shinobi Arcade, but the game is definitely alot more difficult than I remember. Thanks to the save feature, though, I can leave it and then return without starting all over.

I like Shinobi Arcade, but the game is definitely alot more difficult than I remember. Thanks to the save feature, though, I can leave it and then return without starting all over.
Yeah, I'm noticing differences in Beyond Oasis now compared to when I first played it. It's really annoying that diagonals don't exist, for all intents and purposes. I've gotten my ass kicked a couple times because I couldn't align myself properly with the guy I was fighting.

I read that this is HD enhanced. What does that mean? Do they switch up the graphics on the games?

It means there's a filter thing that smooths the edges out. It actually doesn't look very good--makes everything look mushy. I prefer the original graphics.

It means there's a filter thing that smooths the edges out. It actually doesn't look very good--makes everything look mushy. I prefer the original graphics.
That's what I was afraid of.....

I want this, but I have a question. I was never a sega brand owner. (lie, I owned the Dreamcast, but that doesn't count) And I want to know if this has a saving file? Or will it be that everytime I play a game I'll have to start over?

I want this, but I have a question. I was never a sega brand owner. (lie, I owned the Dreamcast, but that doesn't count) And I want to know if this has a saving file? Or will it be that everytime I play a game I'll have to start over?

You can save in this game.

Awesomeness. So getting this, and a buttload of crap, in the morning.

I picked this up for PS3, just to have another game for it pretty much. God, I forgot how much fun the Streets of Rage games are. I'm having a blast with them.

Well, the gamestop I went to didn't have this, so I'll wait another day> However, I got a crapload of xbox and 360 games and need to know which ones I should take back. Because a number of them may be crap.

List these "may be crap" games, and I'll shall pour knowledge upon you, friend.

Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Ghost Recon 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced warfighter 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
FEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics