Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy's Untitled The New Jedi Order Film (Post-TROS, Rey Returns)

There's no way Hamill doesn't come back. But I wonder if he'll have stipulations about anything this time, given his open dislike for how Luke was handled in the ST.

Boyega I could see coming back if they gave him something great to do.

Isaac I could see coming back for enough money.

I had surgery last week. Still can't really do much. To get this news has really lifted my spirits. Rey's one of my favorite characters in fiction. Right alongside Luke and Anakin for me. This was a dream I thought I'd have to wait decades for. Thank the Maker that wasn't true.

There's no way Hamill doesn't come back. But I wonder if he'll have stipulations about anything this time, given his open dislike for how Luke was handled in the ST.

Have you seen some of the stuff Mark does? His one stip is, "pay me". :hehe:

Really interested in who the antagonists are going to be.

Definitely think Hamill is coming back, maybe Driver too, both as Force Ghosts.

I had surgery last week. Still can't really do much. To get this news has really lifted my spirits. Rey's one of my favorite characters in fiction. Right alongside Luke and Anakin for me. This was a dream I thought I'd have to wait decades for. Thank the Maker that wasn't true.
Aw man, wishing you the best during your recovery Darth!

I think they more or less addressed that already with Force Ghost Luke in TROS. Hamill has love for Daisy and he's been continuing to reprise the role for the Favs/Filoni stuff. I see no reason he couldn't come back for a few Force Ghost pop-ups, especially considering it's easy money at this point.

A beloved character from The Mandalorian and a “despised” Sequel Trilogy character…together? In one film?

The simultaneous haters’ head explosions from all of the rage and confusion will glorious.

Lol...I mean....tell me I'm wrong! All this emphasis placed on this young, super force-strong Yoda-child. He's still a baby only 25 years before the ST which is nothing in Yoda-years.

Then you announce a post-ST movie about rebuilding the Jedi Order. It just makes too much sense.

I think, if done right...fingers crossed, we can have movies set in three different parts of the timeline, but some threads running through all of them.

For the Rey fans who may have missed it. Watch the LEGO Holiday Special. It is really, really good.

Yup! Seconded. It's super funny and meta, but I do think it honestly is a logical progression from the ST. TROS planted the seeds of Finn having some Force sensitivity. Having Finn be Rey's first apprentice to me, makes some sense as the next evolution of their relationship. But not sure if John would want to come back in an "apprentice" sort of capacity. I hope they figure that out, it would be weird to just have to ignore Finn in a future Rey story.

And also, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Really interested in who the antagonists are going to be.

Definitely think Hamill is coming back, maybe Driver too, both as Force Ghosts.
I hope they tell Adam, and it's not a Hayden situation, where he doesn't know, and comes off like a bigger creeper then both of those Skywalker boys already are. :o

If Grogu shows up, he better be able to talk. I know he'll still be a toddler, but please let him speak finally so he isn't just a prop :funny:

I hope we never see her where a tan/white wrap dress/onesie ever again.

Give this girl some color - more stately Jedi robes.

fb048e4f515c05adf4fa46291bccc388.gif

...this meets this...

e2691bd93870c7ca7d3fa3f5e18af7d0598dd754.gif

...with a hint of...

mon-mothma-andor.gif

I hope we never see her where a tan/white wrap dress/onesie ever again.

Give this girl some color - more stately Jedi robes.

fb048e4f515c05adf4fa46291bccc388.gif

...this meets this...

e2691bd93870c7ca7d3fa3f5e18af7d0598dd754.gif

...with a hint of...

mon-mothma-andor.gif
Jedi don't wear black. Still confused why Luke is dressed that way in the Mando stuff. It makes no sense. The flap on his outfit in RotJ was open for a reason.

...this guy would have something to say about being good and not wearing black;

the-batman-rescue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"