• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Civil War She'll put a hex on you! The official Scarlet Witch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
338FA3CD00000578-3559996-image-a-223_1461698204931.jpg

Eyes on the front fratboy.

Look at what dress she's wearing, I don't blame him for lookin! :hubba

Her accent in this movie is bloody atrocious good lord have mercy, it was very distracting as it was really bad. The accent was bad really really bad.

Her accent in this movie is bloody atrocious good lord have mercy, it was very distracting as it was really bad. The accent was bad really really bad.

I didn't think it was horrible but I wasn't a fan either. I think they were going for "moving towards a lighter accent but still with traces of the old heavy Sokovian one". Hope that it's completely gone by the next film she appears in though and she get just speak regularly. Really hoping that's dr strange or black panther

She is already a stunner but i swear her personality makes her even more attractive.

I hope not as bad as AoU is it?:(

And during that interview she laughs at her own almost snow blinded eye. She's humble, laid back, funny and attractive. All the qualities I like in a woman.

I thought it was much better in this movie then in Ultron

Yeah. That's not what real Sokovians sound like. :cmad:

And fanboys complain about Scarlet Johansson not having a Russian accent...

In regards to SW... Personally, her accent didn't bug me in AoU so I doubt it'll bug me in this film.

Yeah fanboys don't know what they want. As someone who LIKED her accent in AOU, I'm actually disappointed that they're dropping it apparently.

I like that they took the time to give Wanda and Pietro accents. I'm actually a little bummed to hear they've toned it down a little.

This Ellen show airs on Monday:
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/01...lizabeth-olsen

Chris Evans has a history of surprising his costars on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. During the Avengers: Age of Ultron press tour, he snuck out on stage during Scarlett Johansson’s interview with DeGeneres to scare her, and when he and Elizabeth Olsen stopped by the show for Monday’s episode, he pranked his Captain America: Civil War costar by hiding in her dressing room bathroom.

But this time around? Evans got a taste of his own medicine.

DeGeneres first lulled Evans into a false sense of security by sharing an earlier clip of him scaring Olsen. But shortly thereafter, an Ellen staffer dressed like Iron Man popped out to give Evans a surprise of his own. (Olsen, for her part, was stonefaced the second time around.)

Here is another interview in Elizabeth shows off her hand moves:
http://lizolsen.net/video-elizabeth...with-alice-levines-scarlet-witch-magic-trick/

Last edited:
This Ellen show airs on Monday:
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/01...lizabeth-olsen

Chris Evans has a history of surprising his costars on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. During the Avengers: Age of Ultron press tour, he snuck out on stage during Scarlett Johansson’s interview with DeGeneres to scare her, and when he and Elizabeth Olsen stopped by the show for Monday’s episode, he pranked his Captain America: Civil War costar by hiding in her dressing room bathroom.

But this time around? Evans got a taste of his own medicine.

DeGeneres first lulled Evans into a false sense of security by sharing an earlier clip of him scaring Olsen. But shortly thereafter, an Ellen staffer dressed like Iron Man popped out to give Evans a surprise of his own. (Olsen, for her part, was stonefaced the second time around.)

proxy.jpg

^OMG poor Lizzie.

Her and Chris are quite adorable together, this is going to make me start crack shipping ScarletAmerica over here. :funny:

I gotta know about those pics though..
Does anyone talk to her when she's like that? I know Tony talks to Clint, but I can only imagine what Wanda might say to Tony in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"