SHHFFL SEASON XX - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPE

Capture.PNG

Footballguys draft review is up.

Regulators
crusaders.PNG

I'd like to take a moment to thank @The Incredible Hulk and his SHHFFL franchise The Incredible Hulks for its stalwart performance in this League. Having played in Seasons I & III, after an 8-year absence, the franchise finally got its feet settled in season XII, and has proved to be a consistent performer year in and year out for the following 8 seasons.

Compiling an impressive record of 77 wins, 56 losses over 10 years, The Incredible Hulks just could not get over the playoff hump, going 0-6 in that same period.

Nonetheless, a fierce competitor, and a franchise that will be missed as The Incredible Hulks.

The franchise will be relocating (hopefully) under potential new owner @KBX and will no doubt get a rebranding and will carry on this proud franchise's history and near glory.

Thanks for the memories, let the new ones begin.

:batty:

well said. will miss The Hulks

Coastal Camel Toes Draft Report Card

Headlined by an Elite Set of RBs, Coastal Camel Toes Finish the Draft as Paper Champions

Drake may have complained about ‘Trust Issues’ but Coastal Camel Toes should never have to. After a great draft, this is a team poised to win it all.

Draft Summary

Although they drew the No. 7 overall selection, Coastal Camel Toes remained poised, building a roster capable of beating any team in SHHFFL XX. The team is notably deep at the running back position, as Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb are slated to combine for the highest point total of all starting RB groups in the league. Coastal Camel Toes are predicted to finish with a record of 11-2 (1,604 points), placing them 1st.

Kenneth Gainwell

Biggest Steal

What a late-round value for Coastal Camel Toes, who picked up Gainwell with the 7th pick in the 15th round, about 16 slots later than his ADP of 131. Coming off a rookie season in which he rushed for 291 yards and 5 TDs and caught 33 balls for 253 yards and 1 TD, totaling 82 fantasy points, Gainwell is projected to score 118 fantasy points with the Eagles. That makes him a valuable No. 4 RB for this squad.

• Joe Burrow

Reach Pick

We'll give you some credit and assume you fell asleep right before the selection of Burrow in the 4th round, about 21 slots earlier than his ADP of 55. Then again, maybe you're onto something. Projected to score 342 fantasy points this season with the Bengals, he seems poised to outperform last year when he threw for 4,611 yards and 34 TDs with 14 interceptions to post 321 fantasy points. Burrow will slot in as the No. 1 QB for Coastal Camel Toes, based on projected points.

Coastal Camel Toes have compiled an impressive roster from top to bottom. The top players from each position, combined, are forecasted to score the 2nd-most points in the league. Not only that, the rest of the roster is predicted to combine for a point total ranking 2nd.

M7eNNyY.jpg

The Penultimate Day before Season XX begins. :yay:

it's game time yall. we are officially underway.

good luck everyone and let the trash talk be plentiful :up:

Well...I lost, lol

All my scores will be tallied at the end of today's 1 pm games

WEEK 1 RECAP
lots of surprises happened...

SF's Backstabbers Cracked the Track in the Back to The Pickled Peppers without any lube in first win of the Season XX campaign.

Deadcruisers Ram Jammed New York Spiders for first win of the season.

Latverian Locos Pumps the Chocolate Apple Pie on Regulators in a game decided by 0.37 points :eek:

The Butterflies Went Fishing for Brown Trout on Capn's Mighty Things for first big win of the season.

And finally, KBX Cleaned Defending Champs Coastal Camel Toes Chocolate Chimney for FIRST WIN EVER in SHHFFL. Congrats. :wowe:

WEEK 1 STANDINGS
Teams in BOLD are currently in a playoff position

Timely Division

2. The Butterflies - 1-0-0 (W1)
4. SF's Backstabbers - 1-0-0 (W1)
7. New York Spiders - 0-1-0 (L1)
8. The Pickled Peppers - 0-1-0 (L1)
9. Capn's Mighty Things - 0-1-0 (L1)

National Division

1. Latverian Locos - 1-0-0 (W1)
3. Deadcruisers - 1-0-0 (W1)
5. KBX - 1-0-0 (W1)
6. Regulators - 0-1-0 (L1)
10. Coastal Camel Toes - 0-1-0 (L1)

X = Clinched Play Off Position.
Y = Clinched Division.
Z = Clinched Bye

I know it's early, but all them 0-1 teams need to step up in Week 2 :yay:

Dammit... my Defense allowed 1 point...
The PAT after a defensive play by my opponent resulting in a TD
That's an 11-point difference if I got the shut out.
:dry:

WEEK 2 RECAP
Yet again, lots of surprises happened...

The Pickled Peppers Gives a Pearl Necklace to The Butterflies for their first win of the Season.

Defending Champs Coastal Camel Toes Gave Capn's Mighty Things the Behymen Blues for their First Win of the Season.

Deadcruisers
Ram Goes ATM on Regulators to take 1st place overall in Week 2.

New York Spiders
Gets Fellched by SF's Backstabbers to take top spot in the Timely Division.

And finally, KBX Face F@#$s Latverian Locos for their 2nd win (against two recent former Two Time Champs)

WEEK 2 STANDINGS

Timely Division

2. New York Spiders - 1-1-0 (W1)
4. The Pickled Peppers - 1-1-0 (W1)
6. The Butterflies - 1-1-0 (L1)
7. SF's Backstabbers - 1-1-0 (L1)
10. Capn's Mighty Things - 0-2-0 (L2)

National Division

1. Deadcruisers - 2-0-0 (W2)
3. KBX - 2-0-0 (W2)
5. Latverian Locos - 1-1-0 (L1)
8. Coastal Camel Toes - 1-1-0 (W1)
9. Regulators - 0-2-0 (L2)

Y = Clinched Division.
Z = Clinched Bye

Last edited:
These were your champions?!?!? I’m not impressed!

WEEK 3 RECAP
Once more, lots of surprises happened...

The Pickled Peppers Had Greek Sex with New York Spiders to Take Top Spot in the Timely Division.

Defending Champs Coastal Camel Toes Had Some Bum Fun on Latverian Locos for Big Division Win.

Capn's Mighty Things Got the Catholic Rights on Regulators in This Season's Loser Bowl I.

The Butterflies (_)_) c====/_)_)
SF's Backstabbers for Big Division Win.

And finally, after bragging about the low level caliber of the League's top teams, KBX had to wear a Cumbrella as Deadcruisers Beat the Bishop on Them to Remain Undefeated and Take League Top Spot

WEEK 3 STANDINGS

Timely Division

2. The Pickled Peppers - 2-1-0 (W2)
4. The Butterflies - 2-1-0 (W1)
7. New York Spiders - 1-2-0 (L1)
8. SF's Backstabbers - 1-2-0 (L2)
9. Capn's Mighty Things - 1-2-0 (W1)

National Division

1. Deadcruisers - 3-0-0 (W3)
3. Coastal Camel Toes - 2-1-0 (W2)
5. KBX - 2-1-0 (L1)
6. Latverian Locos - 1-2-0 (L2)
10. Regulators - 0-3-0 (L3)

Y = Clinched Division.
Z = Clinched Bye

Last edited:
Geez Louise... where's all the trash talk...
Hey Locos, I'm gonna ^&%$&^$ your ^&&%*&% up tonight after MNF
Hahahahahaha

:csad:

LkcUCRS.jpg
no need to trash talk this week, the Toes are cruising right past the deadcruisers. got a player left and have almost doubled their score this week :cool:

no need to trash talk this week, the Toes are cruising right past the deadcruisers. got a player left and have almost doubled their score this week 

Might be good for top spot...

How come the names… Timely/National Division?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"