The Avengers Skrull Speculation and hopes

Skrulls? No thanks.

They're a Fantastic Four villain race, so just leave it at that and be thankful there will be no answer-this-question-to-prove-you-are-who-you-say-you-are scene cliché. I don't know who has the film rights to the skrulls either.

I suspect that Joss Whedon had too much brain power to be bringing skrulls in, so it's probably academic really. :word:

I believe the only thing Marvel doesnt have film rights to is Super Skrull, which Fox has

I believe the only thing Marvel doesnt have film rights to is Super Skrull, which Fox has

Which makes me angry, since a Super Skull in the Avengers movie would've kicked so much @sses.

I think The Avengers film will open the way for the Skrulls...which we will then see in the second film. That's just a guess.

Skrulls? No thanks.

They're a Fantastic Four villain race, so just leave it at that and be thankful there will be no answer-this-question-to-prove-you-are-who-you-say-you-are scene cliché. I don't know who has the film rights to the skrulls either.

I think the Skrulls have made other enemies in the MU since they first tangled with the FF, so it would be okay to use them in the Avengers.

How can anyone want classic super skrull in an Avengers movie? Herr Kleiser all the way.

So it is official that Fox has the rights to Super Skrull? That sucks.

Maybe fox only has the rights to THEE super skrull....not all of them :) lol I know I'm reachin here.

super-skrull-army.jpg

I think The Avengers film will open the way for the Skrulls...which we will then see in the second film. That's just a guess.

i could dig this.

they're up against loki and whatever
so the skrulls, since they weren't summoned by loki, could have some sort of secret invasion thing going. like Maria hill, or son of coul, whatever, after credits scene, look in a mirror then become skrulls. or i dunno

I would think that the Avengers would need some kind of a army, or GROUP of foes to face against, since as threatening as Loki is, he just doesn't provide the physical "factor" that would allow all of the confirmed avengers to participate in some physical battle.

Super Skrull could be used and it would be a nice nod to the F4 without crossing any Copy Right laws. I dont believe fox actually has the rights to the Super Skrull but Marvel has the rights to all of its race. Thats like Sony having the rights to Venom but not the symbiote. Any Who They could use The Power Skrull too wich would be a nod to the X-Men. Super Skrull is one of my favorite characters so i would love to see him pop up.
Oh and i would say that the Skrulls are near definitly in since the rumor was right about Loki and the Cosmic Cube so its hit the nail on the head so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"