Snowpiercer TV Series

Season 3 started this week. Good start. I like how opposite the living conditions suddenly are on the two trains. Cold on Wilford's train, hot on the smaller one. I was almost expecting that woman to be Melanie but I'm guessing it's a Russian woman, possibly from a nuclear plant?
Looked Asian, possibly North Korean, to me, what with the writing on the wall, etc…

After the split in S1 finale, Snowpiercer is now 6 or 7 cars long, Wilford's engine get the 1000 other cars from the split. My random question : is Wilford's engine pulling or pushing these 1000 or so cars ? I could not decide even after two viewings.

It was only this week that I realized that Archie Panjabi is playing Asha. :doh:

Anyway, loved the plan from Layton. Completely outplayed Wilford. I wonder if that nuclear facility where she was found, will be revisited later on? I mean they could theoretically get some energy from there? Charge batteries?

Also, Kevin got exactly what he deserved.

Annalise Basso needs to be in the talks when fancasting the new X-Men/Jean Grey.

Last edited:
His hatred of Layton has kinda come out of no where for me.

Yeah, I do remember it being there but I got the impression that he had worked through it. It understand it, but it should've been set up more/better.

Yeah, I do remember it being there but I got the impression that he had worked through it. It understand it, but it should've been set up more/better.

They were literally allies until this season despite some tension there. Now he hates Layton because they split the trains and he lost people? They lost about 50 tailees in the first season and Pike didn't bother then. Just feels out of no where for me.

Didnt enjoy the latest episode a time all, but the ending reveal has me intrigued.

I know, right. What was even the point of introducing her earlier this season, only to kill her off so soon afterwards?

I guess to show how much people are willing to lie to "protect" the people from the truth, ie. they have no idea what it will look lik there. I'm guessing it will be warmer but "only" +2 °C or something.

I'm just curious, does anyone know if the material they are using from the show is taken from the original comic, or are they just doing their own thing?

I'm just curious, does anyone know if the material they are using from the show is taken from the original comic, or are they just doing their own thing?

All I know is that the second train was from the comic. I don't want to risk getting spoiled.

Well the way Melanie survived was at least very logical. And I certainly didn't expect all that was going to happen after she arrived back on the train. :eek: I wonder if the train is going to derail but it will actually going to be warm-ish and season 4, which has been confirmed, will be about survival outside the train?

Yeah it did set up an interesting finale. But they really need to stop with the people switching sides stuff and people being long thought dead and still being alive, after 3 seasons it's getting tiresome.

Really good season finale. Absolutely did not see that resolution coming.

Was that a nuke that launched accidentally at the end?

Same, I was getting ready to not like the finale once ANOTHER dead character came back and 2 characters joined forces yet again only for it all to be turned on its head and we get a nice and unexpected resolution.

And yes it looked like a missile of some kind so maybe a nuke, interesting.

Thought they might open it up after the ending to last season but ending it is probably for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"