Social Media Reactions + Reviews

Ok, he doesn't exactly say "more powerful than ever", but still pretty good, right?

For a guy that was so anti Mighty Thor, to give the film a 7.5 I would say it’s a pretty big deal because he already had his own bias going into it. Anyways he’s just a social media/YouTube dude so his 2 cents are worth as much as mine or anyones else.

For a guy that was so anti Mighty Thor, to give the film a 7.5 I would say it’s a pretty big deal because he already had his own bias going into it. Anyways he’s just a social media/YouTube dude so his 2 cents are worth as much as mine or anyones else.

Yeah, I was just commenting on his comment about Thor's power level in L&T.

He locked it in at an 8/10 now

Wednesday, June 29th - Additional Press Screenings

It looks like L&T genuinely moved the New Rockstars crew emotionally:

I'm definitely starting to feel more optimistic about the response to this movie.

Finally had the time to watch this and it’s as glowing a reaction as it gets. They LOVED IT. Awesome. :yay:

Finally had the time to watch this and it’s as glowing a reaction as it gets. They LOVED IT. Awesome. :yay:

Voss is often guilty of overhyping like other access media, but you can clearly see from the look on his face and the sound of his voice that this movie BROKE him emotionally.

Here’s a compilation from the reactions of all the RT approved critics reactions I’ve seen so far.

Positive
- 28 (11 where very positive)

Mixed
- 4 (2 leaning positive and 2 leaning negative)

Negative
- 0 (nothing outright bad)

So if we where to calculate a percentage according to this data it would add up to around 94%. We shall see how the 2nd wave of critical reactions turn out and then we’ll get an even better picture to where it will eventually land. So for now I think high 80’s is a solid guess.

Here’s a compilation from the reactions of all the RT approved critics reactions I’ve seen so far.

Positive

Mixed

Negative

So if we where to calculate a percentage according to this data it would add up to around 94%. We shall see how the 2nd wave of critical reactions turn out and then we’ll get an even better picture to where it will eventually land. So for now I think high 80’s is a solid guess.

One positive sign is that apparently a few of the most positive reactions to L&T were from critics who were less than impressed by MoM, so they can't exactly be accused of being Disney/MCU skills

One positive sign is that apparently a few of the most positive reactions to L&T were from critics who were less than impressed by MoM, so they can't exactly be accused of being Disney/MCU skills

Oh hell yeah, although I'm one of those people who thoroughly enjoyed MoM flaws and all. I also enjoyed Eternals with it's flaws as well, it almost felt like a DCEU movie in some ways, both of those films were a refreshing break from the usual MCU style.

Shang Chi was better than both though, it's in my top 10 MCU movies

Positive

Mixed

Negative

Inbefore the first "This has me worried the movie's going to suck" post.

I've heard from Castor Troy that Love & Thunder has
the most powerful version of MCU Thor yet.

It's not really a spoiler because social media reviewers have hinted at it already, but just in case I put it in spoiler tags.

He also said he thinks Love &Thunder is better than Ragnarok.

Hi everyone, it's been a while.

Not so sure about the heavy comedy elements. I prefer Thor to have a bit more of a serious tone like Thor 1. But the reviews sound good. Looking forward to this.

Hi everyone, it's been a while.

Not so sure about the heavy comedy elements. I prefer Thor to have a bit more of a serious tone like Thor 1. But the reviews sound good. Looking forward to this.

Well it's a Taika Waiti film.

I've heard from Castor Troy that Love & Thunder has
the most powerful version of MCU Thor yet.

It's not really a spoiler because social media reviewers have hinted at it already, but just in case I put it in spoiler tags.

He also said he thinks Love &Thunder is better than Ragnarok.
Hope he’s right on both those counts. :cool:

Today we should getting the second batch of reactions, so keep an eye out for that… Don’t know what time though.

So apparently some screenings are taking place now as there will be later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"