Sonic 3... and Shadow

Ive been a SOnic fan all my life, and I don't blame them for lacking confidence. The Franchise has been all over the place for YEARS. I think it was probably the right decision at the time, but SMB changed things. I do expect Paramount to go fully animated at some point down the line.

Yep.
Well at least he doesn't kiss a human this time...

1713217054709.gif

Okay, that makes me a bit happy. Would like for it to be a new version though.

They confirmed Live & Learn WILL be in the movie. I think they annouced it back in January

b8dbfe11d0c2f2c398e1c5855f89a3b732014aca.gifv

I was hoping that the internet would have willed Hayden Christensen as Shadow into existence if for nothing else than to see him get a career boost but at the same time, it's Keanu. And if we learned anything from Toy Story 4, it's that he can do a good voiceover role.

I was hoping that the internet would have willed Hayden Christensen as Shadow into existence if for nothing else than to see him get a career boost but at the same time, it's Keanu. And if we learned anything from Toy Story 4, it's that he can do a good voiceover role.
He's an edgy hedgy with a gf with fictional version of AIDS who got gun downed by the government. Keanu can do this role in his sleep. :o

The Hayden Christensen thing was just fan speculation garbage trying to will it into existence, just like The Rock or Jason Momoa as Knuckles except even less realistic.

Keanu Reeves as Shadow makes way more sense.

I saw the footage at CinemaCon, and Shadow was in the teaser throughout, but he didn't speak at all, so it sounds like they either haven't finished his VA or if Reeves is just signing on now, he hasn't recorded anything yet.

The Hayden Christensen thing was just fan speculation garbage trying to will it into existence, just like The Rock or Jason Momoa as Knuckles except even less realistic.

Keanu Reeves as Shadow makes way more sense.

I saw the footage at CinemaCon, and Shadow was in the teaser throughout, but he didn't speak at all, so it sounds like they either haven't finished his VA or if Reeves is just signing on now, he hasn't recorded anything yet.

I heard the footage was good; how was it?

"Now where's that damn 4th chaos emerald!"

Keanu is a perfect fit. I was on board with Pattinson, Tyler Hoechlin, or Hayden as well.

It all makes sense for Shadow to have a gun and motorcycle now haha.
You named 3 actors who all played their own emo edge lord in past media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"