• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Spider-Man The Icon: The Life and Times of a Pop Culture Phenomenon

Heres another great classic 74 toy they did not squeeze into the ICON book. It is the second issue Aurora model. The first issue model from 1966 had a gun, tin can, and placard with Spider-man's name on it included next to Kraven on the floor. I guess the powers that be during the early seventies decided against including the gun in the second issue.

1974_Aurora_Mode_Builtl.jpg

Heres another great classic 74 toy they did not squeeze into the ICON book. It is the second issue Aurora model. The first issue model from 1966 had a gun, tin can, and placard with Spider-man's name on it included next to Kraven on the floor. I guess the powers that be during the early seventies decided against including the gun in the second issue.

1974_Aurora_Mode_Builtl.jpg

Used to come with a comic book, with one full page you could prop behind the model for a "3-D" effect, correct?

Those of you interested in vintage Spiderman memorabilia might be interested in the 25 auctions I just put up on ebay. A few of these were the actual items I photographed for inclusion in the "Spider-man : The Icon" book. They can be seen at the link below:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQdfspZ32...opZ1QQsassZspidermancollectorQ2dcomQQsbrsrtZd

25a.jpg

That's some cool stuff you've got there on Ebay. Right now, the only things im avidly pursuing are:

1) Life-Size inflatible Spider-Man
2) Mary Jane Toon Tumbler from Baltimore Con
3) Daily Bugle replicas ( i have one, i need the other two).....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"