Sequels Spider Man villains...any left with heart?

i kno what you mean. one mutated into an animal. the other is half mutated half mechanicaly turned into one.

you know, i have been a spider-man fan since i was 6 yrs old, i'll be 28 this sept. I loved all 3 movies equally.. I want to become a writer, and came up with a great story for spider-man 4 wich involves the lizard and Kraven.
it would be that upon reading of the lizard through the bugle, Kraven starts his hunt for this tall tale lizard.. so now not only does spidey have to fight both kraven and lizard..but he has to protect his friend underneath that lizard skin...curt conners.. all the movies have been about choice and choosing whats right... i think this would work out well. but i dont think they'd let a newcomer write a story for such a huge movie franchise

you know, i have been a spider-man fan since i was 6 yrs old, i'll be 28 this sept. I loved all 3 movies equally.. I want to become a writer, and came up with a great story for spider-man 4 wich involves the lizard and Kraven.
it would be that upon reading of the lizard through the bugle, Kraven starts his hunt for this tall tale lizard.. so now not only does spidey have to fight both kraven and lizard..but he has to protect his friend underneath that lizard skin...curt conners.. all the movies have been about choice and choosing whats right... i think this would work out well. but i dont think they'd let a newcomer write a story for such a huge movie franchise

If your script is GOOD, they don't really care. No, your script probably would not be accepted, but if I were you, I'd write it and send it in. I mean, why not? Worst case scenario, you've still got valuable writing experience by writing an entire script, and having a finished work is invaluable to you as a writer. Absolute best case scenario, they love it and use it. Granted, the odds of that are super slim to none, but if you don't send it in, there's NO chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"