Strange New Worlds Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - General Discussion Thread

I have concerns about how strike compliant this will be. Though I suspect there is a reason we only saw Lower Decks cast members.

Is it possible they could've filmed some of this content before the strikes?

Star Trek Strange New World's 2nd season will be on blu-ray and DVD on December 5.

Hey folks confession time. I haven't been in a chat room (or what are the things they're called) since 2002. I don't use social media. But I am an unabashed Die Hard Trek fan! TOS, TNG-seen them all scores of times. Voyager, Enterprise (was a little weak) Deep Space Nine (not a fan) Discovery (also not a fan) bit an enormous fan of Picard and SNWs. Re-watching season 1 of SNWs. Why in the world did they kill off Hemmer? He was phenomenal! Did Scotty proud! Y'all be gentle with me like I said this is a..... strange new world for me. (Pun intended.)

Welcome! I’m glad you’re loving it, I think strange new worlds is the best Star Trek we’ve had in ages

I thought they had already started se shortly after wrapping s2?

I think they were getting ready to start filming as S2 aired, but then the WGA shut it down.

‘Ad Astra per Aspera’ is definitely my favorite episode so far (out of Enterprise last season, Discovery first two seasons, & Strange New Worlds first two seasons up to this point).

Really struck a chord. While science fiction, I can easily see it as a commentary on don’t ask, don’t tell etc. Basically holding back tears throughout the whole episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"