Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

Got this little beaut today! :D

GG010332.jpg

Wooaaa, awesome get! The little green guy looks awesome :woot:

Sideshow unveiled the new Boba Fett ESB PF at SDCC tonight! :D

That Fett piece is even nicer than the Mythos one and the previous Sideshow PF statue.

Look, it's Ben Kenobi in the back!!! :woot: (not exactly what you were showing me though, sorry :oldrazz: :hehe:)

You are incorrigible Bim! :argh: :funny:

That Fett piece is even nicer than the Mythos one and the previous Sideshow PF statue.

Agreed, I promised myself that the Mythos Boba would be the last Boba piece I bought, but this new PF is just too good to pass up. :O

^ that's a nice looking Queen Amidala. I loved all of her looks in TPM. I think overall the costumes in the PT for the most part get overlooked, but are so beautiful.

You are incorrigible Bim! :argh: :funny:
I know :oldrazz:

Agreed, I promised myself that the Mythos Boba would be the last Boba piece I bought, but this new PF is just too good to pass up. :O
Tsss not surprised at all.

^ that's a nice looking Queen Amidala. I loved all of her looks in TPM. I think overall the costumes in the PT for the most part get overlooked, but are so beautiful.

Yeah the costume work in the PT was incredible, I remember you showing some awesome scans from that book you had about the costumes and the work hat went into the,

Knowing is the first step! :oldrazz:

Tsss not surprised at all.

And now Sideshow have announced a McQuarrie Boba statue..........:O

Hunter you do know it was my birthday last month......

^Nice try :oldrazz:

That scoundrel one looks great!

Man that Hot Toys Han looks amazing, I won't have the money for it but by the Force do I want to see it in person.

A video look at the new Boba Fett Premium Format statue. :awesome:

[YT]LoY7l-mbWXY[/YT]

If the new flick sucks me back into Star Wars. You bet your ass I'll be buying figures.

I can afford none of this. :(

By the by, anyone else notice that Vader's canon hilt seems to have become his RotJ one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"