Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Post here about any and all Star Wars collectibles, I'll start it off with the Boba Fett Mythos statue from Sideshow Collectibles that went up for Pre-order last week.

That's incredibely awesome! The detail on that statue in superb. I love his added weapons, and his score of lightsabers. Are they suppose to be specific?

Not sure who the Lightsaber's are meant to have been taken from, perhaps someone with more EU knowledge than me will recognize them. One of them looks like Mace's.

Not sure who the Lightsaber's are meant to have been taken from, perhaps someone with more EU knowledge than me will recognize them. One of them looks like Mace's.
No worries, it's just a really cool addition, and adds to the badassery of the best bounty hunter.

These are really awesome.
sdcc2012_sideshow_starwars_19.jpg

sdcc2012_sideshow_starwars_22.jpg

sdcc2012_gg_18.jpg

image.jpg

GG_2.jpg

sideshow_DYEH_0053.jpg

No worries, it's just a really cool addition, and adds to the badassery of the best bounty hunter.

I agree, much like the Obi-Wan statue in this line, the details tell a story.

These are really awesome.
sdcc2012_sideshow_starwars_19.jpg

Shame they didn't do a change out head with a Phase II helmet as the Exclusive.

I have this on order, I hope it arrives before Christmas. :D

I agree, much like the Obi-Wan statue in this line, the details tell a story.
What are the specific's about the stories for the statue scenes? Both the Boba, and Obi one look like they're right out of an EU story. They definitely look awesome. The sculptors for them were on their A game.

Shame they didn't do a change out head with a Phase II helmet as the Exclusive.
I forget, is that a statue or a figure? It looks really cool. Yeah, it'd be great if it came with their phase II helmet.

I have this on order, I hope it arrives before Christmas. :D
Awesome score :up: It looks great.

My most anticipated piece in a very long time is the Ben Kenobi Mythos statue. I look forward to these specs the most:
  • Hand Painted and highly detailed Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor portraits for custom display
  • Tusken rifle and bladed weapons, disarmed from Raiders during his travels
  • Armor from Ben's service in the Clone Wars
  • Keepsakes from Ben's fallen Master Qui-Gon, poncho and lightsaber
  • Anakin's lightsaber, held by Ben for Luke to come of age

January cant get here soon enough! :woot:

That is going to be the definitive Obi-Wan statue IMO.

I have a lot of "toys" from when I was younger, stuff like action figures and ships and stuff. Nothing quite as nice as these statues/figures though. I however have a MR Vader lightsaber but I really wanna get a identical replica of a lightsaber one day.

Sideshow have also being doing their 12 days of Christmas again, so far for Star Wars they have released the below image for Mythos Vader statue and the announcement image for the Snowtrooper PF.

I got this statue for Christmas.

Awesome score Hunter :up:! The detail looks great. Really cool. Poor Clone Trooper though lol, I guess he had it coming :woot:.

Sideshow have also being doing their 12 days of Christmas again, so far for Star Wars they have released the below image for Mythos Vader statue and the announcement image for the Snowtrooper PF.

Those are awesome.

HR, I'm jelly of all stuff you get lol!

I would love to get my hands on the Obi-Wan Kenobi mythos statue.

I don't know if it's a collectible or not, but I used to have an original Empire Strikes Back glass from Burger King, but it broke in the dish washer. :(

Late Christmas present for me.

IMAG0227.jpg

Very nice, Erz :woot:

So it looks like the Obi mythos statue got pushed to next month :csad: but hey, as long as he's not Obi in armor statue ugly, i'll gladly wait :yay:. The Vader mythos one appears it will also be an amazing one. I'm very positively impressed with the mythos series so far.

Good. Still paying off Christmas. :o

Does anybody likes the Angry Birds Star Wars merchandises?

I thought the Pink Angry Bird Princess Leia plush toy is so cute and adorable.

Hope this one comes out looking better.

80312-2.jpg

So judging by the e-mail Sideshow sent me today, the Obi-Wan mythos statue's release got pushed to march cause that's when they'll charge my last payment :csad:

Got my Rebel Fleet Trooper bust yesterday.

(not my pics)

Sideshow are close to debuting their Chewie PF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"