• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

With that shipping cost, that thing better be so massive and overwhelming, i'll pass out when i open it :oldrazz:

I don't have a place for it. The spot I had for my Gentle Giant Obi-Wan is too small for this.

Mythos Obi-Wan will make many statues and busts look bad. He should be all alone in a shelf lol

Chewie looks great :up: but my main focus is the Mythos line atm. I almost have Kenobi in my hands and i'm still debating who to go with next: Boba or Vader.

Somebody has a Yoda and Vader key.

howardkeyssetsc12.jpg

Chewie and Lando will be there, nice :woot:

I need a Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford signed 8 1/2 x 11 for a framed thing I'm doing along with a Carrie Fisher I already have.

Me and Billy Dee...

LEXINGTONCOMICCON2013035_zps86d7f454.jpg

Landooooo :yay:. Very nice C. Lee, any SW fan would love to get to do that :woot:

Obi's coming! Your order is now noted with your shipping authorization and processed for shipping. You can expect this order to ship within the next 1-2 business days. :applaud:hrt::awesome:

Had to send in a bunch of stuff cause my shipping address is different from my billing one, but FINALLY!

Oh man, someone at the rebelscum forums already got his mythos Obi!

IMG_1196_zpsde1a70d8.jpg

IMG_1199_zpsfb754312.jpg

IMG_1201_zps1d7f6c74.jpg

IMG_1204_zps8a83eebb.jpg

IMG_1205_zpsaf373485.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsbad4fc7e.jpg

IMG_1203_zpsd558cc28.jpg

I think both head sculpts look good, but i think i'm leaning towards Ewan's to my surprise.

I was about to say Bim you #@$% for having yours before me. LOL

LOL so what if i do?! I'm a bigger Obi fan than u, it's only fair mine arrives first :oldrazz:

Pffft. That's all I'll say. Pffft.
You know it's true :oldrazz:

So i was finally notified that my Obi has shipped, yay! It should arrive to Miami by the 25th, which means i'll get it on the 26th-27th. That's cutting it close though, cause next week we have a holiday thursday, friday and saturday. If it's delayed just a bit it could take me a while to get mine :csad:

I'm going to open mine on the 25th and dance around it while you wait by your mailbox.

I'm going to open mine on the 25th and dance around it while you wait by your mailbox.
I sense the darkside in you. Ashamed of you, Yoda would be :csad: You're not worthy of that avatar... remove it! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"