Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

That could be awesome, if done right. They should add a tiny medal people can put on Chewie if they want :oldrazz:

That would be a good idea for the EX edition. :D

Sideshow have updated their Mythos page with the backstory on the Vader statue and the pics below, I love all the different display options.

Darn it. That looks amazing :hrt: I'm trying to save some bucks, but truth is all of the Mythos statues so far are tempting me beyond belief :csad:

This is the first one in my entire life that I know I have to buy.

Ok, I actually want an opinion from another site. A Star Wars collecting site I visit, mos tpeople seem to hate on of Hasbro's new offerings. Specifically, this:

2766706.jpg.size-285_maxheight-285_square-true.jpg

Those engines/cannons do fold into the underside, making them resemble regular engines. Here's a decent size comparison:
IMG_3262.jpg

So my question, does it make sense? Even I admit it is a little stupid to give Yoda a tiny Jedi Starfigher, but the box does claim it is an attack fighter and I can see other Jedi getting repaints of this. But for now, it is a Hasbro creation, but do you think it works for Yoda?

The Black Series huh? Looks like my collecting may finally begin here. Something more affordable but still nice looking. When's the release date? All I read was 2013.

Nice, Hunter :woot:

This piece is looking better and better. Damn u Sideshow for tempting me!! :argh: I got the Obi-Wan one, i'm about to pre-order Boba and look how great Vader sounds *sigh*
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experien...ser!&utm_campaign=MW_Star+Wars_Jan2013_020912

DarthVader_print_thumb.jpg

THE STORY

Volcanic fire seethes and spits at his feet as the molten river roars, its rumblings an echo of his own agonized howls on this blackened shore five years gone. The lava’s glow bathes him in scorching heat. Encased in that black armor, he feels nothing.

A hissing sound escapes his helmet as his unfeeling cyborg hands release it, lifting free the face of Darth Vader, and exposing the ruined head of Anakin Skywalker. The scorched Mustafar air fills what remains of his lungs. Wheezing, he breathes it in as deep as he can, welcoming the pain, embracing its familiarity, and its contrast to the stale, tasteless air to which he’s grown accustomed. The pain brings the clarity he seeks. The pain of fire, and of memory.

He holds the helmet before him and gazes into the black and soulless eyes of the creature he’s become. Behind the mask, the river of fire flows. Ghostly echoes of his past flow with it. There have been many paths to choose in the course of his life. The choices made there eventually led him here, to the site of his rebirth, where he was baptized in agony and betrayal. The bright blade of his best friend together with the molten fires of this hateful world took everything.

He was left to die with only his resolve. That same resolve drove him to dark deeds in the name of a greater galaxy. It carried him through his betrayal of Master Windu, the slaughter of his Jedi brothers and sisters, and the death of his wife. All that was Anakin Skywalker was burned away by action and fire. All that remains is the purity of this thing in his hand.

The black, skull-like visage returns his gaze as he takes one last rasping breath of the air around him. Raising the mask to his head, he locks it in place. Behind him, his black cape whips and snaps in the hot wind as the familiar sound of Lord Vader’s mechanical breathing returns.

How the heck am i to resist the darkside with such an amazing piece? daaaaarn it, i might have to order this one before the Boba one :wow: :hrt:

How do you guys have the money for this stuff! :(

How do you guys have the money for this stuff! :(
Flexpay is my friend :cwink:. Besides, i slave five days a week at work, it must be for something i enjoy! Some women love shoes, i love SW collectables :O

2013 Gentle Giant Premier's Guide Gift
533183_10151348973076799_1116019700_n.jpg

541438_10151348972336799_1797831863_n.jpg

I like the Mace bust but the Holo Vader is a lazy and pointless bust IMO.

It's the 3rd bust based on that design.

GE8969Vlg.jpg

I'm honestly a little underwhelmed with the selections. Wondering if I will join this year. :huh:

The Mace one looks really nice :yay:

I got an email telling me that my Obi-Wan Mythos will be processed on March 15th :woot::hrt::applaud:highfive:

I got an email telling me that my Obi-Wan Mythos will be processed on March 15th :woot::hrt::applaud:highfive:
Have you decided which head you are going to display?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"