• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

Yoda and I would be all.

tumblr_m6t5anG1g11ra26heo1_r1_500.gif

Dont you torture me, you hear! :argh: i could cry :csad: would you want that? Making a woman cry? Would you? WOULD YOU!? :cmad: :oldrazz:

Like I said, I don't even have a spot for it yet. :(

This is my favorite Star Wars Lego set.

IMG_2912.jpg

They just came out with.

LEGO-Star-Wars-Desert-Skiff.jpg

So I didn't want to spend to purchase a new skiff, so I just bought this guy on Ebay to make my original set more complete.

7177008755_e434ece304_o.jpg

Although that Boba Fett is a little nicer. :cmad:

^man, he doesnt look too pretty :hehe:

Like I said, I don't even have a spot for it yet. :(
Mine says out for delivery! :hrt: i'm guessing yours says the same, if your delivery estimate was today. It's close, oh so close! :woot: I should definitely have it by Wednesday (or even tomorrow), if all goes right *crosses fingers*

It's in my office right now. :o

I've been searching the Alderaan space rocks for my statue....

Where are the pictures, Erz :cmad: and which number did you get? Mine has arrived, mine has arrived :woot: it will hopefully be available for me to pick up tonight, if not i'll go by tomorrow morning before work. I'm so happy :hrt:

BTW check out your statue just in case. Someone in the rebelscum forums got two Sir Alec head sculpts instead of just one and an Ewan one lol.

Maybe 133? It was written on the box. :huh:

It's still in the box. I'll open it soon. :o

Mine's No. 242. I like it!

Ok, i wasnt emotionally ready for the magnitude of this statue. It weights almost 25 pounds, which explains the shipping cost lol. I had to get a guy to help me bring it to my car.

Sorry for the crappy rushed pics, but a) i'm too excited and b) it's evening, so i couldnt help the flash on most of these. I honestly have no clue where i'm gonna put this lol.

It's here!
IMG_3728_zpsb08f5a59.jpg

My number!
IMG_3734_zps41fb8b76.jpg

IMG_3729_zps39a5de43.jpg

IMG_3732_zpsc9a8e750.jpg

IMG_3733_zps1b7a5a2f.jpg

IMG_3735_zps901b5718.jpg

IMG_3736_zps68d46f41.jpg

Ignore my feet :hehe:
IMG_3737_zpscb67aa22.jpg

IMG_3739_zps69d57224.jpg

More detailed pics to come, because like i said, atm i dont have anywhere to put it so i dont want to assemble it just yet.

I did notice the mistake. Got this e-mail from SSC today:

Dear (me),

Thank you for your recent order for the Ben Kenobi Mythos statue. We hope that by now your piece has arrived to you and has found a spot in your display.

The Ben Kenobi - Mythos statue, which is a 2,000 piece edition size was mislabeled at our production facility with a 1,200 piece edition size instead.

The staff at Sideshow strives for excellence in every piece that we make and to have a clerical error of this nature occur is not only frustrating to our collectors but to us as well. How do things like this occur? Well we asked the same question and went department by department with a sharp stick to find out what happened. The manufacturing process for this type of statue is very exacting and requires a lot of coordination of different teams. What we discovered is that our production facility accidentally labeled the Ben Kenobi bases with the 1,200 number, which was the size of the previous production item the factory handled. Unfortunately, we cannot re-label the bases without potentially damaging the base itself.

The statue has not been fully manufactured and the final production run will carry base markings of 1,201/2,000 - 2,000/2,000, which continues the sequence of the piece numbers the way it was intended and features the correct overall edition size. If you would like to exchange your statue for a statue from the corrected edition sequence, then we can do so for you. You are also welcome to keep the item that you have, as it will be a lower item number.

Ultimately your satisfaction is our goal, and if you do not choose any of these options mentioned, than we can certainly retrieve the statue from you and issue you a full refund, with our sincere apologies.

Our mission is to make quality items that have that 'wow' factor; statues that you are proud to display in your home and gloat about to your friends! Sometimes we do make mistakes along the way. Allow us to offer you a $25 credit towards your next purchase for any inconvenience that
this error has caused.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

I think i'm gonna stay with it the way it is. I like my number, not to mention that i dont wanna go through the hassle of exchanging it lol.

Nice tease pics Bim! :D I'd keep it as well, at least Sideshow did the right thing, far superior to GG's customer service.

I have a Jedi Luke and Hoth Luke, but that's tempting.

6" Boba Fett Figure from Sideshow

923359_10151453040086799_255334076_n.jpg

Probably going to be a gazillion dollas! :(

Priced an acrylic custom case for it. Almost as much as the statue. :down

Your Mythos Obi-Wan looks great Erz. :up:

That Boba is interesting, I didn't realize Sideshow made anything as small as six inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"