Rebels Star Wars Rebels Season 4: An Open Discussion

scarlet-witch

the strongest avenger
Reaction score
Since the new season has to be getting underway here soon. (right?) I figured we needed a new discussion thread.

I can't wait to see where they go with this. This show has continuously gotten better with each season. (minus a few filler episodes)

Isn't this season going to have less episodes than prior seasons as well? Wanna say I heard Filoni said it was going to be 15-16 episodes.

Can't wait for it to start back :D

It'll be around 15 episodes and more serialised than past seasons.

New Trailer:

[YT]JtigV-biVGg[/YT]

Final season starts October 16.

Just a little drama between friends, I'm sure...

Looking forward to it. A lot of Defenders. Sad to see it go, though.

It'll be around 15 episodes and more serialised than past seasons.

That's good. I don't think the elongated 22-episode seasons have done the show many favors. There's been filler and tonal incongruities.

I'm halfway through season 1 of Clone Wars. How does Rebels compare to it?

I'd say Rebels is better than the early Clone Wars seasons, but doesn't quite reach the greatness of Clone Wars 3-6. That said, the second season of Rebels ends with an episode that's up there with the best of them.

That's good. I don't think the elongated 22-episode seasons have done the show many favors. There's been filler and tonal incongruities.

Absolutely, and from what Filoni said at the recent panel, the first four episodes are basically just tying up loose ends from the show, with the remaining 10 serving as one continuous arc until the end.

I'd say Rebels is better than the early Clone Wars seasons, but doesn't quite reach the greatness of Clone Wars 3-6. That said, the second season of Rebels ends with an episode that's up there with the best of them.
Oh right, thanks.

So what's up with all the wolves in that trailer?

I think it has something to do with Ahsoka.

Those Kanan and Hera scenes in the trailer are giving my cold heart life.

I think it has something to do with Ahsoka.

According to Dave Filoni it is not. This is from his own Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dave_filoni/status/872631916775657474

However, Filoni is a notorious troll, so he could be lying.

Filoni loves wolves though, and they are like his spirit animal, so that's a big reason why they are appearing here.

Based on the trailer, it almost looks like Rebels S4 will end right where Rogue One starts if not partially go over it. But it definitely looks like they are using this season as the precursor to all the Rogue One events.

According to Dave Filoni it is not. This is from his own Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dave_filoni/status/872631916775657474

However, Filoni is a notorious troll, so he could be lying.

Filoni loves wolves though, and they are like his spirit animal, so that's a big reason why they are appearing here.

Based on the trailer, it almost looks like Rebels S4 will end right where Rogue One starts if not partially go over it. But it definitely looks like they are using this season as the precursor to all the Rogue One events.

I don't think she is the wolf but I think they are connected somehow.

He did say that the wolves were kind of like the Bendu, and more a nature-based representation of the Force on Lothal.

I don't think she is the wolf but I think they are connected somehow.
Well in Star Wars, technically all things are connected through the Force.

I think we will see Ahsoka again in some form. Maybe as a spiritual Force ghost but maybe some type of spiritual Force being to give advice to Ezra.

A force Ghost would be best, at least that settles the debate on whether or not she died. (I always thought it looked like she was falling to her knees in that cave)

I wonder how many people/droids Chopper will kill this season?

A force Ghost would be best, at least that settles the debate on whether or not she died. (I always thought it looked like she was falling to her knees in that cave)

I wonder how many people/droids Chopper will kill this season?
She can't Force Ghost. She never learned how. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin. That is the list.

She might have. There was a lot of time we didn't see Ahsoka or what she was doing.

I kind of assumed all Jedi could do that. :funny:
Nope. Qui-Gon learned it, but couldn't take shape outside of a highly Force Sensitive place. Yoda and Obi-Wan mastered the ability after learning it from him.

She might have. There was a lot of time we didn't see Ahsoka or what she was doing.
From who, from where? She gave up the Jedi way.

Last edited:
I think if Ahsoka is dead and returns, it'd probably be through different means and something that probably calls back to Mortis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"