Rebels Star Wars Rebels Season 4: An Open Discussion

I would say Favs could bring Filoni on board as a consultant or writer or something. I'm sure he knows of his work.

That's true, but I get the complaints about Ahsoka being around. Even if she wasn't a Jedi, Yoda should've been aware of her as a force user, right?

It doesn't bother me personally, but I get it.

I would say that Filoni and the Story Group have a story (either another novel or something in animation) that will explain her absence from the Galactic Civil War. I don't think it's an oversight on their part.

It's been 10 years since Ahsoka Tano debuted on the Clone Wars animated movie.

Let's remember that the Clone Wars animated movie and series aired 3 years after the release of 2005's Revenge of the Sith.

Before the Clone Wars animated series, there was the original 2003 micro-series and it's also the 15th anniversary of that series as well. Between 2002-05, we had the Episodes 2 and 3 along with the micro-series. All this before Ahsoka was even brought in.

Ahsoka came a long way from being the sole reason I wrote off The Clone Wars at first. :funny:

Ahsoka came a long way from being the sole reason I wrote off The Clone Wars at first. :funny:
Ahsoka is definitely one of those characters who grows on you over time. My initial reaction those Clone Wars TV spots was "kill it with fire." But they did decidedly improve her as well.

Ahsoka could've fit in the original trilogy better than the Clone Wars. She would've play off well with Luke and Han. Whenever she calls Anakin Sky Guy, I'd imagine that's what she would have called Luke.

Luke, Rey, Ahsoka, Ezra, and Kanan could've been the Jedi during the original trilogy. The one thing they have in common is that they did not have the full Jedi training.

"sky guy" was the biggest noooopppppeee I had with The Clones Wars initially.

At times I thought Ahsoka and Anakin was a better couple than Padme and Anakin ;)

PawO1MK.jpg

Makes sense. Mark was willing to come back for Forces of Destiny, so another animated gig probably isn't out of the question.

I enjoyed the last season of rebels. Having Ahsoka back is wonderful. Love the character.

An eagle eyed fan spotted something interesting in the Portal world. There is a portal with Fathiers around it.

tikff6q_d.jpg

These portals can connect to important moments in time and space. What do we know is currently on Canto with the fathiers...the young slave boy with the force abilities.

Last edited:
So you're saying...Ezra could've prevented Canto Bight in Last Jedi from ever happening...

Take this with a grain of salt. Possible details about next animated show.

I'm a member of the media, saw another reporter is working on a story about an announcement coming tomorrow about the Star Wars TV series.

I apologize that I don't have details on what it will entail, but it's coming tomorrow. Will post details if I get them.

(apologies for the double post, messed up the flair on the first one)

UPDATE:

Here's what I overheard. It's going to be an animated series, apparently in an anime style. Out this fall. Prequel to TFA, about a First Order pilot, unsure of the name, sounded Japanese. Like Kaz or Kadz-- something. Sounded like Kazoo or Kudzu, but I know it's not quite either of those.

That's all I'll have on this.

I LIED, ONE MORE UPDATE

Oscar Isaac is apparently going to be in the new series, too. So, holy ****.

That's it for real now. Enjoy the announcement tomorrow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLe...ews_about_the_new_star_wars_tv_series_coming/

If true, this is very disappointing. I want a show and books starring Luke during the time period between ROTJ and TFA. We are well overdue for that.

I just finished Thrawn the book and honestly... Thrawn and Pryce in Rebels lost all their nuances from the book and became cartoon villains (I know that they're in a cartoon series but still). Their personalities and motives were all modified (quite significantly) to fit the show.

I wonder if Resistance will show Luke training the new generation of Jedi before their deaths at the hands of Kylo Ren.

I would say Favs could bring Filoni on board as a consultant or writer or something. I'm sure he knows of his work.

He knows Filoni himself. Favreau voiced Pre Vizla in Clone Wars.

I'm sure Filoni will write and/or direct an episode at some stage.

I only got to watch the final six episode on Saturday.

Absolutely fantastic. Kanan went out in a beautiful moment and the epilogue really has me excited for what is come.

Of course, Hondo stole the show as he always does. "They really can fly" had me in stitches :yay: I was really hoping he'd have a cameo in the Han Solo movie.

Anybody know when they will announce Rebels Season 4 Blu Ray release date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"