Star Wars Tales of the Jedi Series

Anakin going all Herb Brooks on Ahsoka.

That was one fantastic Inquisitor design. Like something out of the anime shorts. Easily my favorite.

Definite improvement over the OG Sixth Brother.

spoilered for size

Maybe just do animated Star Wars from now on, seems like they know what they are doing with that. I like seeing the backstories. I hope they go further back and do some old republic stories too, or like the old comic and do some of them as well.

The Yaddle ep really got me, and yeah, that Inquisitor needs more screen time asap.

Quick ranking after watching them all.

#4 Sith Lord
#5 Practice Makes Perfect
#6 Resolve
#2 Justice
#3 Choices
#1 Life & Death

I’d really love some Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan episodes in the future. The Phantom Menace isn’t my favorite, but I enjoy seeing Obi-Wan at his earliest stage. Gimme more of that pairing.

Loved the choice to have the last Dooku episode partially take place mid-TPM. It's nice to see a character not introduced until later slipped in there.

Loved the choice to have the last Dooku episode partially take place mid-TPM. It's nice to see a character not introduced until later slipped in there.

Definitely feels like Filoni paid attention to Luceno's Darth Plaguis book.

Any, head canon is that Dooku's red kyber crystal was Yaddles.

These were awesome, definitely down for a lot more of them in the future. Episode 4 was the strongest, IMO and the biggest shock was Yaddle not having the same backwards speech pattern as Yoda.

I'd love an episode centered around Jaro Tapal training Cal Kestis.

Last edited:
Quick question, is there a certain order to wstch these in?

Bought goddamn time we got Inquisitor Bariss. Fun class she is in, the random Inquisitor from Obi-wan, the one from Ahsoka's TotJ, and Eighth Brother who introduced the greatest saber trick in the universe.

The saber copter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"