Superhero movie wishlists

AlluAllu

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi! We superhero fans have been pretty spoiled. For example, 10 years ago we got a movie like The Dark Knight and just a month ago we got to see Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. So many wishes have come true. What more is there to get excited about? What do we still want to see in these movies? How likely do you think those things are?

Here's my (subjective) list:

- Superman movie with Brainiac as the villain.
- Shared DC continuity with better Superman and Batman. Justice League in that continuity.
- A worthy adaptation of Kingdom Come.
- Robin!
- Green Lantern movie in space.
- Sinister Six in a Spider-Man movie.
- More than three Tom Holland Spider-Man movies in MCU.
- Kamala Khan!
- Galactus in MCU.
- Doom in MCU.
- MCU movie where the heroes are just hanging out and having conversations.
- Roles for Michael Emerson, Mark Hamill and Tom Hanks.

Kamala Khan is probably the surest thing of my wishes. And MCU downtime movie is probably the most far fetched, because these movies need to make money. But oh how I would love that. Kingdom Come is probably my biggest wish though.

In my ideal world (and not in any particular order),

1. Kingdom Come adaptation, over two movies, directed by Zack Snyder
2. Deathstroke solo movie
3. Vigilante (Adrian Chase) solo movie
4. Batman: Court/City/Night of Owls adaptation, over two movies
5. Flashpoint adaptation (including some of the tie-ins), over two movies
6. A Crisis on Infinite Earths adaptation (not saying this would be feasible, but this is my ideal world), over two - maybe even three -movies.

All fully comic-accurate, of course.

1. A good Superman movie (sorry Christopher Reeve fans) (seriously, call Jeff Nichols, WB)
2. Batman Beyond (w/ Michael Keaton)
3. Neil Gaiman’s Sandman
4. MCU Fantastic Four as a fun, inter-dimensional family adventure film
5. Justice League Dark

I’d also be down with Kingdom Come. I read someone suggesting it as an animated movie that closely adheres to Alex Ross’ style.

4. Batman: Court/City/Night of Owls adaptation, over two movies

That would be pretty cool. I have read the story only once in a library some years ago, but I think it had some really good horror and mystery elements. Those would fit Batman really well.

2. Batman Beyond (w/ Michael Keaton)

Now I want that too.

I’d also be down with Kingdom Come. I read someone suggesting it as an animated movie that closely adheres to Alex Ross’ style.

If that were possible I'd be happy with that.

That would be pretty cool. I have read the story only once in a library some years ago, but I think it had some really good horror and mystery elements. Those would fit Batman really well.

:up:

I think all (or most) of mine ain't ever gonna happen :csad:

I think all (or most) of mine ain't ever gonna happen :csad:

To be honest, other than maybe Batman: Court/City/Night of Owls and Flashpoint I don't see much likelihood that mine would either. Still, we can dream...

To be honest, other than maybe Batman: Court/City/Night of Owls and Flashpoint I don't see much likelihood that mine would either. Still, we can dream...

My biggest, Snyder, back directing in the DCEU ain't ever happening.

I really want Captain Britain in the MCU with Dan Stevens as Braddock.

Which version of Captain Britain? I preferred the first one, when you could see his hair and he had the sceptre.

Here's my (subjective) list:

- Superman movie with Brainiac as the villain.
- Shared DC continuity with better Superman and Batman. Justice League in that continuity.
- Green Lantern movie in space.
Yes to these. I don't hope to see King Doom in the MCU if he won't interact with the Black Panther.

In my ideal world (and not in any particular order),

Vigilante (Adrian Chase) solo movie
I could use seeing Greg Sanders in a movie, maybe have the Seven Soldiers of Victory movie styled after X-Men, a team setting introducing ever character without falling back on a previous movie.

I really want Captain Britain in the MCU with Dan Stevens as Braddock.

I think Jaspers' Warp storyline is pretty popular, so maybe someone will want to adapt that. I don't think it's the old school version that you were talking about, but still. Though the thought makes me a bit uncomfortable as Moore hates people adapting his works. Not that it has stopped people before.

Spider-Aziz said:
I don't hope to see King Doom in the MCU if he won't interact with the Black Panther.

What makes you think that Doom wouldn't interact with Panther? I think that Feige would use Doom a lot outside the potential FF movies. Maybe even in every other movie of a phase before culminating in New Avengers movie.

I don't think there's a cats hell in chance, MCU would want the 'original' concepts of Cap Brit involved in terms of the mystical, Anglo favoured view or take, it's very national-specific to a certain degree and may not 'travel' well, BUT having included mysticism & magic/sorcery with Dr Strange, they may wish to include the Arthurian 'slant'.

I hope though they would keep the moral standings and elements of back story.

edit - inc. page - comic origin.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Britain

Last edited:
What makes you think that Doom wouldn't interact with Panther? I think that Feige would use Doom a lot outside the potential FF movies. Maybe even in every other movie of a phase before culminating in New Avengers movie.
There is the chance that Chadwick Boseman's contract might end before they set up the kingdom of Latveria.

There is the chance that Chadwick Boseman's contract might end before they set up the kingdom of Latveria.

Oh, that's right. Even if the deal goes through as soon as possible, we might still be five years away from Doom. That's indeed a bummer. But maybe we get to keep Boseman long enough. Downey will have played the part for 11 years. If Boseman stays as long as he did, that would mean 2027.

Oh, that's right. Even if the deal goes through as soon as possible, we might still be five years away from Doom. That's indeed a bummer. But maybe we get to keep Boseman long enough. Downey will have played the part for 11 years. If Boseman stays as long as he did, that would mean 2027.
Then I hope he's down for having a contract that long. :yay:

1. Wolverine vs. Hulk
2. Doom, done right for once.
3. A Crow adaption based on Flesh & Blood
4. Current DCEU done with better writing, stop rushing
5. A good Batman movie with Mr. Freeze
6. Braniac in a Superman movie (helps to be good, too)
7. Gen 13
8. Merging Netflix Marvel with Cinematic Marvel. Vague references were fine, but I want more than just vague references.

Proper Judge Dredd.

And I mean proper.

+1 to proper Judge Dredd
+1 to Batman: Court of Owls
+1 to Gen 13
Blacksad animated film (not superhero stuff, but still based on graphic novels)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"