Superhero movie wishlists

Not. A. Thing.
For you, perhaps. But I think extremely low budget forced them to create this ultra-gritty, dull, but still cheap-looking setting, that lacks rather absurd and over-the-top charm of the source. Even '95 film did much better here, despite several drawbacks. Action is crap for the most part. Weak lead. In some way, Robocop stole Dredd's thunder when it comes to satire and dark humor. But the new film barely has that. Sure, the new film has it's share of positive qualities, but there's still a lot to be desired.

X-Men movie with the lineup and aesthetics of this

1785524-blue_gold_x_men.jpg

A good Jean Grey
A good Cyclops
A good Storm

Raise the shoulder pad budget.

1) Blue Beetle solo movie starring Jaime Reyes (come on DC!!)

2) Teen Titans movie triology where the team grows in each installment

3) Green Lantern movie starring Hal, John and Jessica

4)Hawkgirl on the big screen

5)Legion of Superheroes

6) Legion of Doom in a JL sequel

7) Justice League Dark movie

8) For the DCEU to get to a healthy enough point and introduce Young Justice.

9) Miguel O'Hara Spider-Man 2099 movie

10) A proper X-Men movie in the MCU

11) A Valiant cinematic universe with XO/Bloodshot/Ninjak/Harbingers/Turok...etc

Last edited:
C5ks4aYU8AE1FRt.jpg

- ^ That
- A big-screen adaptation of Barbara Gordon that doesn't suck ass
- Please Margot Robbie don't screw up Birds of Prey
- More female superheroes in the MCU, including She-Hulk (played by a real actress)
- A good Superman movie with a likable protagonist and a good adaptation of Lex Luthor
- That scene from All-Star Superman (you know which one) in a Superman movie
- A movie about the how the Bat-family (Bruce, Dick and Babs) came to be, but it's probably too late for that

That's it for now, Santa.

Last edited:
- That scene from All-Star Superman (you know which one) in a Superman movie

I'm not a huge fan of All-Star Superman (although I do own it) but that is a great scene. I agree it would be great to see it done on the big screen :up:

Just gunna stuff we haven’t seen before not stuff that needs to “be done right”.

Hercules
Nova
Warlock
Namor
Invaders
Ka-Zar

Supporting characters not in own film:
Pip the Troll
Moondragon
Dr. Voodoo
Beta Ray Bill
Orig. Human Torch

X-Men movie with the lineup and aesthetics of this

1785524-blue_gold_x_men.jpg

A good Jean Grey
A good Cyclops
A good Storm

Animated please. I really hope Sony’s Miles Spider-Man movie is good and makes marvel/Disney take note.

5. A good Batman movie with Mr. Freeze

8. Merging Netflix Marvel with Cinematic Marvel. Vague references were fine, but I want more than just vague references.

Oh, a non-campy Mr. Freeze does hold some great potential. Man, there have been so many Batman movies already, but there's still so much to get excited about. Abudefduf mentioned Bat-family. That's another thing that could much excite me.

Netflix Marvel has disappointed me. At this point it's clear that the actual MCU doesn't consider tv-shows canon. Or rather that people who write and direct the movies don't care. At this point I wouldn't be opposed to the films actually contradicting them. But Daredevil meeting Spider-Man would be fun though.

It seems that lot of people would like 90's era X-Men. Next time I get Marvel Unlimited I should read some of those comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"