Evil dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Crime Wave
Darkman
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3

And you could count The Grudge as a Sam Raimi Production.

He was funny as Joxter in Xena :D

Also did voice over in the Evil Dead Regeneration game. Man is a character.:up:

Casius--J said:
LOL i think now would be a good time to confirm this news sony, i mean damn all the clues have been pointin that way as it is!!

^Yeah Sony,if you think waiting longer will make everyone excited,you be wrong.To do that,you should of revealed it first.

He said nothing. :confused: He was totally bull****ting. This doesn't "confirm" anything.

Man people are drawing at straws with any new information or lack there of.

Patience is a virtue people.

War Party said:
he made ted raimi look silly.

Now Sam is probably going to do whatever weird annoying thing he would obviousely do to Ted when they were kids to get even. You know, like touching your own eyeball with your finger or running a spaghetti noodle through your nose and out your mouth. I feel sorry for him!

Remember folks, "screen time" is a pretty broad term. Just because there's a symbiote and (potentially) Brock doesn't mean that there will be a long-term Venom in SM3.

Wait for confirmation, fer chrissakes!

Sam is going to have Ted for dinner for this.:up:

The Green Goblin said:
He said nothing. :confused: He was totally bull****ting. This doesn't "confirm" anything.

Exactly, Ted Raimi is as bad as Sam when it comes to double-talk that in the end doesn't tell you anything and messing with fan's heads.

Both Raimi brothers and Bruce Campbell are all like that (so is Rob Tapert - Raimi's partner and the guy who was responsible all the TV shows - Xena, Hercules, Jack of All Trades and whatever that sci-fi one with the three chicks was called). It's part of their 'schtick'.

Even the person who wrote the story didn't take him seriously... hence the comment "Oh well, it was worth a shot." at the end.

Daisy said:
Exactly, Ted Raimi is as bad as Sam when it comes to double-talk that in the end doesn't tell you anything and messing with fan's heads.

Both Raimi brothers and Bruce Campbell are all like that (so is Rob Tapert - Raimi's partner and the guy who was responsible all the TV shows - Xena, Hercules, Jack of All Trades and whatever that sci-fi one with the three chicks was called). It's part of their 'schtick'.

Even the person who wrote the story didn't take him seriously... hence the comment "Oh well, it was worth a shot." at the end.
True true :) They do like to lead you along

wow for the longest i didn't know Hoffman was Raimis brother

makes sense though

Bruce Camble and Raimi's brother (both from his evil dead films) have cameos in these moves. They're a lttle hghlght of these moves for me. Damn my (eye) button s stuck.

Hey dont forget about the classic! thats been in every Sam Raimi film apart from the quick and the dead, that cars been in more of sams films than Bruce!

B23291.jpg

beep beep

TheVileOne said:
Fire Ted Raimi!

Fire sam, toby and kirsten while they're at it. Jake G looks in tip top condition, he'd be a good replacement for T-Mags, he actually now has the body one would expect a superhero to have.

I actually think topher should be spidey and Jake should be venom. Just watch him in Jarhead to see how much of a venom he can be. It's great.

James"007"Bond said:
Fire sam, toby and kirsten while they're at it. Jake G looks in tip top condition, he'd be a good replacement for T-Mags, he actually now has the body one would expect a superhero to have.

Stop complaining about the casting!!!!!!! You should be greatful we even have GOTTEN Spider-Man movies! Would you rather not have them never exist at all? And you call yourself a Spider-Man fan...:down

Blackmouf2002 said:
So what do you think? Is it finally safe to say venom is going to be in the movie?
I think so, I remember reading somewhere a thread about sandman, and it said that Sandman would be one of multiple villions, so I would assume so...

so...could someone give me a summary of whats going on.is the lizard getting spotlight or just the venom,sandman,ect plot

He sounds like Sam there. He reminds me a bit of Tarrentino in that.

I had no idea Joxer was Raimi's brother.:o

what do you think would be the worst punishment for any stafff member caught leaking info on the sm3 film????????__________________

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"