• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Teen Titans Go hits the big screen. God help us all...

I mean... I've seen some pretty big overreactions on this site but yeesh.

I've only seen a few episodes of the show but they were pretty funny. There's plenty of adult humour in there too. The movie looks like harmless fun. Calm down, people.

I like all the voice actors, so I'm interested, though some jokes can be be grating.

I don't know what's funnier, this show or fan's reactions to it.

I personally like the cartoon so I'll probably see this in theatres.

For me, it’s the reactions and the fact that the writers like to mess with the fans at times. It’s like they feel they don’t have options outside of this show.

I don't watch it as often as I did, but I do know that there are days where the show is all Cartoon Network airs.

For me, it’s the reactions and the fact that the writers like to mess with the fans at times. It’s like they feel they don’t have options outside of this show.

I love that the writers are messing with the fans. I was looking at some clips after watching the trailer and found this. I think I need to watch more of the show :oldrazz:.

[YT]hH8aXw9Qhzk[/YT]

I think the messing with the fans bit came after the over the top reaction and even a bit of harrassment by certain "fans". As a fan of the Titans and the show in general, I don't feel like they are attacking me at all. But if I was acting like a 5 year old mad that others enjoy something or that it simply exist... well that would be a me problem.

Also, this has never been a substitute, and why do people act like they don't have Titan show from the past, a new live action Titan show coming, and a returning Young Justice to cover this stuff?

I love that the writers are messing with the fans. I was looking at some clips after watching the trailer and found this. I think I need to watch more of the show :oldrazz:.

[YT]hH8aXw9Qhzk[/YT]

Yeah, stuff like that just makes me crack up.

[YT]NTQZykJP23g[/YT]

I think the messing with the fans bit came after the over the top reaction and even a bit of harrassment by certain "fans". As a fan of the Titans and the show in general, I don't feel like they are attacking me at all. But if I was acting like a 5 year old mad that others enjoy something or that it simply exist... well that would be a me problem.

Also, this has never been a substitute, and why do people act like they don't have Titan show from the past, a new live action Titan show coming, and a returning Young Justice to cover this stuff?

There's just something so funny about adults complaining about a show geared mostly at kids. The show fits with how CN wants their channel to be at the moment. When people started attacking the show, the creators just went "Guys, why so serious?"

As you've said, there's the original show that was over years ago, the new live-action one, and Young Justice (which aired around the same time Teen Titans Go! started out) is returning. And let's not act like there isn't going to more shows/films with different versions of the team in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"