Ten questions... Batman

1. Who is your favourite Batman?

Ben Affleck

2. Who is your favourite Bruce Wayne?

Ben Affleck

3. What is your favourite Batman movie?

Batman v Superman

4. Who is your favourite live action Alfred?

Jeremy Irons

5. Who is your Batman world female character?

Harley Quinn

6. Who is your favourite Robin?

Dick Grayson

7. What is your favourite Batman comic story?

Hush

8. Who is your favourite Batman villain except the Joker

Hugo Strange

9. What is your favourite Batman animated movie?

Batman Under the Red Hood

10. Briefly pitch your ideal Batman movie (be it a sequel to an existing film or a brand new film)?

Murder mystery, people dying under mysterious circumstances, drowning but with no water in their lungs. Turns out it's Clayface and since he's a shape-shifter it forces Batman to work alone, doesn't get the league or Superman to help him because any one of them could be him. Make Bruce question his sanity, come up with inventive ways to take Clayface down with gadgets, tactics, traps + cgi bombastic action finale with a giant Clayface. Add thriller elements, add twists and subversion of expectations, maybe someone Batman talked to at some point (be it Alfred or Gordon) was actually Clayface in disguise.

Michael Keaton. His voice is so perfect. Bale had the growl and Affleck has the voice changer, nobody else has naturally had that Batman voice like Keaton.

Christian Bale.

Batman '89

Sean Pertwee. I've had the biggest emotional connection to Gotham's Alfred. Gough was fine and Caine was great too, but i like a more badass and active Alfred.

5. Who is your favourite Batman world female character?

Catwoman of course. And Michelle Pfeiffer played her perfectly.

Dick Grayson, even though I grew up with Tim.

The Dark Knight Returns.

Ra's Al Ghul. He's definitely the only other contender for Batman's nemesis.

The Dark Knight Returns. It's a perfect adaptation of my favorite Batman story.

Under the Red Hood is a close second.

10. Briefly pitch your ideal Batman movie (be it a sequel to an existing film or a brand new film)?

Batman vs Joker where they battle in Arkham Asylum and an amusement park. There would have to be an appearance from Robin. Batgirl would be nice too. But i just want a simple Batman vs Joker movie.

Jared Leto would not play the Joker in my ideal scenario.

Bale/Affleck tied

Ben Affleck

The Dark Knight

Alan Napier

Harley Quinn

Tim Drake

The Killing Joke

Harley

Mask of the Phantasm

Adaptation of Ten Nights of the Beast

I'm going with West. He actually is the one with the best detective skills who didn't kill

Bale. Easily

Changes by the day, but I'd go with Batman Begins followed by Batman 66 then TDK and 89

I think it'll be Irons but I love the flashback scene with Caine and young Bruce after the funeral in Begins so I'll say him for now.

Barbara Gordon Batgirl

Seeing as how I really like Dick's run as Batman I would have to say Grayson by a mile.

War on Crime. I love that story. Also love The Long Halloween, Black Mirror, No Mans Land and Hush.

Ras Al Ghul

Love the Challenge of the Superfriends, the filmation cartoons and the Animated Series.

10. Briefly pitch your ideal Batman movie (be it a sequel to an existing film or a brand new film?

As much as I'd like to say an adaptation of War on Crime, I'd think we need grander scope, so I would say a bat family centric film similar to the dynamics you see in No Mans Land. Including the villain turf war/team ups. I do however want a scene like the one in Paul Dini/ Alex Ross' Justice where The Justice League sand Batman are meeting in the pentagon when Martian Manhunter senses Batman telepathically projecting to him from the shadows near the ceiling. MM is amazed that Batman can break into the most secure building in the world unnoticed. Batman responds that it's just a few extra locks.

I'm going with West. He actually is the one with the best detective skills who didn't kill

:up:

West is the most comic accurate live action Batman, IMO, but doesn't usually get props for that because he isn't grimdark.

1. Favorite Batman - George Clooney. Give the man a decent script and director and he would have been great.

2. Favorite Bruce Wayne - Adam West.

3. Favorite Batman movie - Batman Returns

4. Favorite Alfred - Sean Pertwee

5. Favorite female Batman character - Selina Kyle/Catwoman

6. Favorite Robin - Dick Grayson, live action by Burt Ward

7. Favorite Batman comic book story - Knightfall

8. Favorite villain - The Gotham TV series version of the Penguin

9. Favorite animated Batman movie - Batman: Year One

10. I'll leave that to more creative minds. Just as long as Catwoman is somewhere in it.

Christian Bale, without a doubt.

Also Bale.

The Dark Knight.

Michael Caine.

5. Who is your Batman world female character?

Harley Quinn, although Amanda Waller is a close 2nd.

Grayson, I guess. I've never liked Batman having any sort of sidekick.

It's really hard to pick one. Venom, The Long Halloween, The Killing Joke, and Knightsend come to mind.

If you can specifically count him as a Batman character, I'll say Owlman. I also like Amygdala among lesser-known Batman baddies.

The Dark Knight Returns.

Most of what I've really wanted to see has been or will be done like a Knightfall-inspired arc, taking on Superman, and forming the JL. If there is one film that I'd like to see in live-action, it's a Batman Beyond scenario. Bruce would have to deal with an aging body and the realization that he must hand over his mantle. He evaluates several young heroes as potential candidates before coming across Terry McGinnis. Bruce would train Terry under the guise of making Terry his partner and have him endure merciless trials against several brutal villains like Clayface, Deathstroke, and Man-Bat. Terry would learn the truth about taking the cowl from Bruce, while Bruce would retire to being an advisor to the JL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"