The 2012 New Hampshire Primary

]Except most Democrats who vote in the Republican primary are most likely disaffected Democrats who are angry at how the Obama administration turned out.[/B] Most Democrats are not *******s who have intentions of ruining a democratic process.

Serious? This is simply not true in reality, in conservative dream land maybe. This is like saying that those angry hillary voters were going to cost Obama the election last time.

That might be true. I don't know as much about Huntsman, but he'd be my second choice so far. He seems more genuine than Romney.
This is like saying, he looks more in shape than Rush Limbaugh :funny:

I was at a taping of The Colbert Report tonight. He had Huntsman and Romney running as a GOP Centipede (complete with a 'connected' elephants graphic) when he reported that they both tied with two votes each when polling started this morning. :funny:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried that next. :dry:

Serious? This is simply not true in reality, in conservative dream land maybe. This is like saying that those angry hillary voters were going to cost Obama the election last time.

The difference is that the Hillary voters still participated in a Democratic primary. If an independent or Democrat votes in the Republican Party, chances are that they are most likely going to vote Republican come November. Democrats aren't going to participate in a Republican primary if they didn't feel a certain degree of discontent.

Same thing for a Republican, if they vote in the Democratic primary, I'm willing to bet that they'll vote Democrat if the candidate they vote for wins.

But Huntsman is Libertarian so doesn't that mean he's more isolationist, more for state rights, more anti-fed, more pro-marijuana than Romney?

Huntsman is not a libertarian. As a matter in fact, he just came out saying that he would have trouble voting for Ron Paul. He was attempting to get the same kind of center-right voter that Mitt Romney is wooing.

Huntsman is no libertarian, but he attracts certain parts of the libertarian crowd. At least from what I observe in the blogosphere.

I would also say that the big loser of tonight is Rick Santorum. Tonight's results just prove that the man is no Mike Huckabee. And with Gingrich and Perry still in the race, those three will probably evenly divide it up essentially ending the primaries.

I would also say that the big loser of tonight is Rick Santorum. Tonight's results just prove that the man is no Mike Huckabee. And with Gingrich and Perry still in the race, those three will probably evenly divide it up essentially ending the primaries.

Then he should drop out...

why is Hunstman in the race? He put everything into New Hampshire but still finished 3rd....and he isnt even on the ballot for several states!

Hopefully, Romney will be able to win South Carolina despite Gingrich unleashing his attack dogs on him.

I wish Huntsman would quit already. Hearing his "Please! PLEASE vote for me, guys!" speech made me want to jump out the window.

I would also say that the big loser of tonight is Rick Santorum. Tonight's results just prove that the man is no Mike Huckabee.

Agreed. That was a shocker given his close victory in Iowa.

Santorum should have just bailed on New Hampshire like Perry and gone straight to South Carolina. He never had a real shot in New Hampshire and he could have just used that ol' didn't contest the state excuse. Now his momentum from Iowa is dead. I fully expect Santorum to finish third in South Carolina the way things are going.

Then he should drop out...

I would say that the arguments for Gingrich and Perry to drop out are a lot stronger.

But let's face it asides from Ron Paul, all the other candidates should just drop out. Santorum put all his eggs in the Iowa basket and he lost to the guy who spent the least amount of time in Iowa. Huntsman put all his eggs in the New Hampshire basket and lost badly to Romney. Gingrich and Perry will never recover.

But let's face it asides from Ron Paul, all the other candidates should just drop out. Santorum put all his eggs in the Iowa basket and he lost to the guy who spent the least amount of time in Iowa. Huntsman put all his eggs in the New Hampshire basket and lost badly to Romney. Gingrich and Perry will never recover.

Two man race!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooh.

I would say that the arguments for Gingrich and Perry to drop out are a lot stronger.

Perry, yes. His poll numbers are horrible and that re-assess his campaign stunt destroyed his credibility. Gingrich has a shot, even if he is the underdog, to steal South Carolina. It pains me to say it because of all the candidates Gingrich is the one I dislike the most, but it is true. He's polling decently and he has the money to properly campaign in the state.

Tomorrow's headline: Mitt Finishes First, followed by Huntsman in Third Place

Huntsman shot the nom is over, by 2016, you will have Chris Christie and Paul Ryan running. Gameover for him.

Two man race!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooh.

Not so much a two man race, but more along the lines that Ron Paul has a specific goal and I really would like him to achieve it, to be able to spread his platform. Paul doing better than I expected in New Hampshire makes me very happy.

After the next Primary, adiós Perry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"