The 2012 New Hampshire Primary

If you are trying to f- the Republicans(ie help the Democrats) your best bets to vote for are Gingrich, Santorum or Paul

Except most Democrats who vote in the Republican primary are most likely disaffected Democrats who are angry at how the Obama administration turned out. Most Democrats are not *******s who have intentions of ruining a democratic process.

Things will get interesting once the primaries hit Florida and South Carolina.

Predicitions:

1. Mitt Romney
2. Jon Huntsman
3. Ron Paul
4. Newt Gingrich
5. Rick Santorum
6. Buddy Roemer
7. Rick Perry

Also the first results have come in with Romney and Huntsman currently tied with two votes. Paul and Gingrich are tied with 1 vote.

Predicitions:

1. Mitt Romney
2. Jon Huntsman
3. Ron Paul
4. Newt Gingrich
5. Rick Santorum
6. Buddy Roemer
7. Rick Perry

Also the first results have come in with Romney and Huntsman currently tied with two votes. Paul and Gingrich are tied with 1 vote.

When Buddy Roemer beats Rick Perry, will they in the news list him at BR or "other"

Predicitions:

1. Mitt Romney
2. Jon Huntsman
3. Ron Paul
4. Newt Gingrich
5. Rick Santorum
6. Buddy Roemer
7. Rick Perry

Once again, I think you're pretty spot on man.

Huntsman will probably drop out tonight, endorse Romney and focus on campaigning for Secretary of State in a Romney administration.

I'm only watching to see how Paul does. He'll once again be in the top tier, it just that..can he finish 2nd, or will Huntsman be in 2nd when it's over in NH? Can either of them finish with over 20% of the vote?

I think Paul will get 2nd with 22%, and Huntsman gets 3rd with 20%. Romney will be in 1st with upper 20's, low 30's.

Huntsman will probably drop out tonight, endorse Romney and focus on campaigning for Secretary of State in a Romney administration.
Why wouldn't Huntsman endorse Ron Paul?

No way Romney would hire Huntsman after his attack on Romney's lack of military service and Romney's pink slip fetish.

Romney better enjoy his 20 point lead. He's going to be fighting for every point in the South.

Why wouldn't Huntsman endorse Ron Paul?

Because Huntsman's views are more in line with Romney's than Paul's and no sane candidate who hopes to have a future in the GOP will endorse Ron Paul.

No way Romney would hire Huntsman after his attack on Romney's lack of military service and Romney's pink slip fetish.

Hillary said much worse about Obama. No one takes these things personally.

But Huntsman is Libertarian so doesn't that mean he's more isolationist, more for state rights, more anti-fed, more pro-marijuana than Romney?

So here is the thing, if Ron Paul can maintain a 15-30% vote in each state even without winning a state, I wouldnt be surprised if the Rominee, I mean Nomney, I mean Nominee would have to reconsider who he wants for his VP. I know the Republican Party views Paul as dangerous, but if he keeps picking up a significant block of voters and keeps showing his ability to pick up independents and his base continues to run this defiantly and continues to threaten even writing in Paul's name in the General Election, I wouldnt be surprised if the Republican Party was forced to recognize him and his supporters finally this election cycle. Maybe not VP, but putting him out front for the GE campaign.

Result are beginning to come in.

lulz, Gary Johnson and Herman Cain are on the ballot.

Romney projected to win New Hampshire.

Some sites I am seeing approx:

Romney: 36
Paul: 25
Huntsman: 17
Newt: 11
Frothy: 10

The results so far are not surprisingly in the least.

Doesn't sound like Huntsman is dropping out. Maybe I read wrong.

On that note, there are some libertarians who are voting Huntsman. It's a small bloc, but not all libertarians are Ronulans. I am pretty sure this small share went: Johnson then Huntsman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"